Welcome To aBlackWeb

I see that this NK is going to KL theory is catching traction online

I still don't know why KL matters to him,but we shall see won't we
Don't see y he would but I hope he does. Cersei needs some of that winter in her life. Bitch really sitting there expecting everyone else to fight for mankind while she sit back and rule everything afterwards.

Fuck dat

I see that this NK is going to KL theory is catching traction online

I still don't know why KL matters to him,but we shall see won't we

Honestly if the Night King was to get to the Riverlands his army would explode. Thats where the majority of the fighting was and most of the dead.

But i think the way its set up the Night King stuff is going to end in the North. They wouldnt make where he beats all the favorites and its just Cersei.

There may be dead dragons the NK can resurrect below KL. I remember in season 1 Arya hid in a giant dragon skull while sneaking through the castle. There's also the Dragon Pit, those dragon scale people. But I have no idea of just how strong his resurrection powers are. There's also the possibility of the NK simply flanking Winterfell and getting more dead folks to use as troops by wrecking shit in KL and elsewhere. Surrounding Winterfell and leaving no escape.

I don't know, thems the only reasons that seem to make sense far as I can tell.

Honestly if the Night King was to get to the Riverlands his army would explode. Thats where the majority of the fighting was and most of the dead.

But i think the way its set up the Night King stuff is going to end in the North. They wouldnt make where he beats all the favorites and its just Cersei.

Why would they kill the boogeyman in mid season,? That’s not game of thrones style

Why would they kill the boogeyman in mid season,? That’s not game of thrones style

Generally the main kill is the 8th episode so somebody big (jon, dany, nk, bran) getting crushed episode 4 maybe 5.

The politics of mortals doesn't concern him. At least it shouldn't.

It wouldn't even make sense for him to care about who sits on the throne when his stated goal is to create an everlasting night.

We don't really know what his goal is. Everything is assumed.

NK is like the how Reese described the Terminator:
you can't reason with him you can't bargin with him or negotiate with him.

His enemy is the living and where ever they dwell.

That's what every one understands EXCEPT Cersei.(Because she is functionally insane.) That's one of main driving plot points of the story now

They even hinted that Dany may not fully grasp the situation because she also is more concerned about the throne. That's also what that exchange was about when Jon told her who he really was

Last edited:
No there hasn't been

In the show there has only ever been the same one who got turned into the NK by the children

In the books there's a Night's King who was the 13th leader of the Night's Watch and fell in love with a female white walker and sacrificed ppl at the wall
My nigga the drawings in the crypts of Winterfell depict another nightking

That's also what that exchange was about when he told her who he really was
That look in her eyes when he told her.... I wonder if she loves him(her nephew jon) enough to save him from a white walker about to kill him if nobody's watching?
:oreally:

My nigga the drawings in the crypts of Winterfell depict another nightking

You got a link/clip or anything? Cuz I dont remember any drawings in the crypts of Winterfell.

The only drawings I remember were in Dragonstone in the caves where Jon was getting the dragon glass from. And even then I dont remember "another" night king

Back