Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Game 4: (The Finals) Willy Wonka Series 5 Vs.5: l0yaltriinii Vs. Caitlyn Mwenifumbo aka Bby_Cai

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matike85

*The Winning Team of The Willy Wonka Series 5 Vs. 5 will have each of their Models list Numbers 1-5 on the ABW Top Model Power Rankings 2019 Edition. The Losing Team will have each of their Models List Numbers 6-10 on the ABW Top Model Power Rankings 2019 Edition.* ... May the Best Team Win!

Team @Matike85 leads the Series 2-1. Team @Goldie now faces elimination

Team @Matike85 : L0yaltrinii

Vs.

Team @Goldie
: Caitlyn Mwenifumbo aka Bby Cai

lol this city girl/city boy era is fucked. Niggas don't give af about faces, niggas dgaf if the chick's a slut, they just care if she got ass lol

Call me old fashioned, pretty n classy women>>>>>>>>>>

Niggaz is tripping with these results ! Choosing a chick that looks like every other IG broad over that Chocolate Perfection !
lol this city girl/city boy era is fucked. Niggas don't give af about faces, niggas dgaf if the chick's a slut, they just care if she got ass lol

Call me old fashioned, pretty n classy women>>>>>>>>>>
I agree with you @Dallas5xchamp but Caitlyn Mwenifumbo is An African Queen for this reason...sorry @Gray Matter

Niggaz is tripping with these results ! Choosing a chick that looks like every other IG broad over that Chocolate Perfection !
The fell into the light King...they don’t know that this Brown Skin Goddess can probably cook dick, suck steak, and file taxes lol

Real niggas know you can't trust a pretty face.

Average face with 8-9/10 ass >>>> way, way prettier face with 7/10 ass all day long in my book.

Caitlyn FTW.

Back