Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gabby Douglas Accused Of Victim Shaming

So we gonna ignore that this was relatated to sexual assault which is the main point and get on that dress how you want to be treated shit. If we were kids that argument would make sense.

So we gonna ignore that this was relatated to sexual assault which is the main point and get on that dress how you want to be treated shit. If we were kids that argument would make sense.
Bruh.....this happens in every thread, I’m a go with it

Yes....yes was lying

A man can and will sexualize the fuck outta female, regardless of what she wears.

Depending on her definition of modesty and classy I’d say she was dead wrong

When the last time you sexualized a woman wearing a Burka?

twit.gif

Lol at her noticing me looking at her

What type of creep do you take me for b?

Funny thing about this is, to a woman. Ask them how they like men to look. A lot of them will tell you dress nice, facial hair maintained, clean nails,...etc.

Ask them why those things, and they say shit like..well if a man such and such, then he most likely such and such

But when people of sound mind say, women need to not dress like street walkers..basically

Because of the impression it gives to men. Women lose their mind. Not everyone is saying if u dress thoty men have a right to sexually harass, or assault u

It’s just that..yes, the impression when u dress provocative, is that u are provocative, and more men will aggressively be provocative with u

I could walk through queens ny right now wit a hoody, jeans, and timbs, and i might get robbed

I could walk through queens ny right now with a diamond chain, watch, ring, brand new yeezys, and a Gucci fleece wit Gucci pants..and I’m definitely gone get robbed

When u leave the house in what u have on, u are making the conscious decision for what u have on the attract the kind of attention what u have on attracts

Of course there are instances where it don’t matter and some people are just out there. But that’s the way life is. And in those cases, yes it doesn’t matter what u have on.

But in all other 90% of contact u have with people. They’re gonna judge a book by its cover. Even in the scenario about getting robbed, all that shit might be fake.

But looking like it ain’t is good enough when ur broadcasting an extreme

Funny thing about this is, to a woman. Ask them how they like men to look. A lot of them will tell you dress nice, facial hair maintained, clean nails,...etc.

Ask them why those things, and they say shit like..well if a man such and such, then he most likely such and such

But when people of sound mind say, women need to not dress like street walkers..basically

Because of the impression it gives to men. Women lose their mind. Not everyone is saying if u dress thoty men have a right to sexually harass, or assault u

It’s just that..yes, the impression when u dress provocative, is that u are provocative, and more men will aggressively be provocative with u

I could walk through queens ny right now wit a hoody, jeans, and timbs, and i might get robbed

I could walk through queens ny right now with a diamond chain, watch, ring, brand new yeezys, and a Gucci fleece wit Gucci pants..and I’m definitely gone get robbed

When u leave the house in what u have on, u are making the conscious decision for what u have on the attract the kind of attention what u have on attracts

Of course there are instances where it don’t matter and some people are just out there. But that’s the way life is. And in those cases, yes it doesn’t matter what u have on.

But in all other 90% of contact u have with people. They’re gonna judge a book by its cover. Even in the scenario about getting robbed, all that shit might be fake.

But looking like it ain’t is good enough when ur broadcasting an extreme
Riveting tale Du

Completely off point but riveting all together

I guess trayvon shouldn't have been surprised that he got shot, cause the hoodie he wore was known to make white people nervous.

Last edited:
They gonna say thats completely unrelated and has nothing to do with this lol.
They gon be like "If I got on a red hat shirt and red chucks dont be surprised if some crips think im a blood"

No I’m not, Trayvon is black, young black kid in a hoodie seen by a racist white guy. Assumes the very worst, thinks of all the “thugs” he’s seen in movies and what not.

In his mind Trayvon fits that description. Much like a sexual predator sees a woman in regualr clothing and sexually assaults her.

As I stated, there are people who are out there where it does not matter. Their minds are made up.

But...those are extremes of a very valid, tho fucked up point that..what u look like matters

Y’all argue like y’all are totally unaware of reality. Like the only reality that exist is the one u want to exist.

040F3F88-180C-4106-ABDF-D23371BDC5F3.png

Shits real out here, this ain’t a Nickelodeon movie

Back