Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

Bruh I'm not quarreling with no battyman! That catch is that it's against my manhood to block another man on the internet and shim looking for attention... @Goldie what's your stance on sexual harassment on your platform?

what happened?

Bruh I'm not quarreling with no battyman! That catch is that it's against my manhood to block another man on the internet and shim looking for attention... @Goldie what's your stance on sexual harassment on your platform?

Nah bruh you started it with me saying lil slick shit so i got some dumb shit. No further

Nah we have had lil weird interactions before. History applies like with any other rifts in group.
Bruh we have no history. You made an inaccurate opinion about military men and I responded then you responded. This is not about that.

The sexual harassment question is about you inviting posters to your dick. You're inappropriately soliciting dick. The sad part is that you're doing it through sexual assault awareness month. If you can't find fault in yourself then no further conversation is needed. Just lay off the sexual harassment during the month of April.

Back