G Money or Nino, Who was more in the wrong?

Who was more wrong?

• G Money

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Nino

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Reason

Old BK
Jul 8, 2021
For those of you that have seen New Jack City, you know the deal.

Nino was boss, had power issues and kinda flexed on his crew and even fucked one of G Money's hoes.

G Money, his right hand, started making his own calls, was introduced to Scotty (undercover cop) and brings him in to work, also brings in Pookie (crackhead/snitch) to help push the supplies.

Who was more wrong towards one another?

Last edited:
In terms of what though?

G money making moves fucked up the business and is the reason motherfuckers we're getting locked up and killed.

Nino was wild but the money, the business, and everyone involved was straight. Fucking the girl was wrong from a friendship standpoint but it's negligible.

In terms of what though?

G money making moves fucked up the business and is the reason motherfuckers we're getting locked up and killed.

Nino was wild but the money, the business, and everyone involved was straight. Fucking the girl was wrong from a friendship standpoint but it's negligible.
So you saying from a business side G was wrong, and from a friendship side Nino was wrong

I agree with this

Reactions: Fatdre
G Money shouldn’t have wife’s a thot then caught feelings
If his brother wasn't a scumbag I would maybe agree.

Even if we know the women be choosing, his brother should've pulled him to the side and had a convo with him

Reactions: Bitterdiesel
Used a little girl as a riot shield
Poured liquor on a woman who didn't vibe with him endangering children
Possibly killed Ice T moms because he was an addict.
That's terrorism...I meant what he do to G?

Reactions: 100MBS
Nino morally is more wrong cuz he the boss. But G money was wrong because his shit brought the feds yea it was inevitable but his shit literally put it on him.