Welcome To aBlackWeb

G League or College?

Which one

• Total voters
I think most should choose going to school if they are brand conscious.

You really can build a fan base and become mega popular with going to school. The G League still has a long way to go with marketing itself and players.

The actual competition is better in the G League, but the games are more intense and mean more in college. Playing in sold out areas that are rooting against you can really help evaluators figure out your mettle

It really depends on what the player wants to accomplish in my opinion

Depends on your status coming out of HS, the schools that want you, the players on those teams, if you want to make money off your image, or if you want to play against better, bigger, faster competition in the G league or not which might help/hurt your stock

A lot of variables

Dudes go to the G League and completely vanish for that year. Imagine how many more fans Jalen Green would have if he had a NCAA tourney run under his belt.

Dudes go to the G League and completely vanish for that year. Imagine how many more fans Jalen Green would have if he had a NCAA tourney run under his belt.
Yeah but guys are on the winning championship team and go to the NBA and aren’t lauded like that so that’s not always a factor imo

I don’t think it matters if you win it

You just need enough exposure during the run for people to be like “oh that’s that nigga from Marquette”
Nah I feel you but I’m just saying playing in college don’t always guarantee higher visibility and a higher profile than G league

as being a big fish in a small pond sometimes is better

But I get what you saying

Nah I feel you but I’m just saying playing in college don’t always guarantee higher visibility and a higher profile than G league

as being a big fish in a small pond sometimes is better

But I get what you saying
It’s more about them dropping off the map for a year imo

Straight from HS to the league you could keep your buzz going

G League gotta do better for their “stars”

Back