Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW G Herbo - PTSD

MoeW

gherboptsdcover750.jpg

PTSD Tracklist
1. Intro
2. Glass in the Face (Ft. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie)
3. Gangsta's Cry (Ft. BJ the Chicago Kid)
4. In This Bitch
5. Death Row
6. Party in Heaven (Ft. Lil Durk)
7. PTSD (Ft. Chance the Rapper, Juice WRLD & Lil Uzi Vert)
8. By Any Means (Ft. 21 Savage)
9. Gangbangin'
10. Lawyer Fees (Ft. Polo G)
11. Feelings
12. High Speed
13. Shooter (Ft. Jacquees)
14. Intuition (Ft. 2PRETTY & Sonta)

Bout to check this shit out

Herbo and Bibby the only two niggas that emerged from the new group of chicago rappers that I fw

I knew he was running his own label now or some shit like that but damn i aint know his ass was done w/ the music

ya his label was fucking with him and was blocking him from dropping freecrack4 . So he said fuck it ima start my label and learn the business .

ya his label was fucking with him and was blocking him from dropping freecrack4 . So he said fuck it ima start my label and learn the business .

Damn. I hope that shit work out for em. He seem like a smart dude. I know Juice Wrld was his first artist. I saw a video of him pulling up to some niggas selling fake juicewrld shirts before he died. He asked to see the shirts and they handed him the whole stack. Nigga drove off w/ that shit lmao

Damn. I hope that shit work out for em. He seem like a smart dude. I know Juice Wrld was his first artist. I saw a video of him pulling up to some niggas selling fake juicewrld shirts before he died. He asked to see the shirts and they handed him the whole stack. Nigga drove off w/ that shit lmao

i think he has two other artist hes pushing .

Back