Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future vs Rocko Beef Thread

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
After dropping a self titled album last Friday which is slated to be #1 on the billboard charts, Future will be dropping another album this Friday. I was wondering why “Used To This” and “That’s A Check” wasn’t on the album, now it makes sense. In his interview with Zane Lowe, he hinted that he had a 2nd album in the works but kept it vague

tumblr_ojmk39iL8U1u2yli9o1_500.gif

I get both sides. I get Rocko's side, business is business. But taking ur nigga to court is some foul shit imo.

If you're my friend and you do me dirty
....friendship is null and void.
I'm suing you from here to Baghdad.

My only grievance with Rocko is that he doesn't know how to shut up
You sued your "mans", you've made your point, now let the lawyers figure it out.
Be quiet and keep it pushing.

Future's dumb for signing the contract, but Rocko's foul for giving his homie a fuck nigga contract to begin with.

Would expect niggas like Future and Rocko to not go the twitter finger route...

But also...I really take "beef" nowadays with a grain of salt...most of it is fabricated and designed to create buzz

them boys could have been hashed this shit out...they both realize that the consumer loves drama...

real or fabricated

I wouldn't go as far as saying the contract was bad, but again a contract is a contract.

If you really wanna see your boy win, why not just re-structure the contract once the ball get to rolling/dude get to popping. I mean it's ways to do things and keep the friendship and money A1

smh at this sassy shit

reminds me of the chicks who post their entire lives on fb then make posts talking about "everybody need to stay out of my business"

From what I've read he's getting a percentage of tours and other side ventures Future is doing as well. 360 aka fuck nigga contract.

I mean,

I get it, but at the same time, if I'm fronting the money up to put you out there and spending studio money etc, as a CEO, the man whose putting the money up, I am looking for a return on my investment, I gotta see something bounce back. The player could never be bigger than the owner?

Future (to me) just trying to get all what's due to him because he's putting in the work and he's hot, which is understandable but shit, you can't forget who started you off either and what you signed off on. That's my whole somewhat issue with the situation.

Back