Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future - MIXTAPE PLUTO

Added to Calendar: 09-20-24

Yeah especially after the past years Future coming along just doing the same old shit at 41 doesn't seem corny?

Future can't be corny because he's been portraying himself as a no good, low down, drug addict hoodlum that is addicted to money, designer clothing and models since the beginning.

He refuses to let people see him any other way.

Future is like a dancehall artist, he has transcended the age limitations because he is always him, a bad man.

Future is the ID of Hip Hop, no different than Pusha T and both of them are good at being the bad guy that men want to be.

Future can't be corny because he's been portraying himself as a no good, low down, drug addict hoodlum that is addicted to money, designer clothing and models since the beginning.

He refuses to let people see him any other way.

Future is like a dancehall artist, he has transcended the age limitations because he is always him, a bad man.

Future is the ID of Hip Hop, no different than Pusha T and both of them are good at being the bad guy that men want to be.
Very different from Pusha T; there’s a skill being showcased. Pusha ups the ante of his creativity each time he releases an album, even if all he does is talk coke.

Future?

Same lyrics, different beats, different features. It’s not a matter of getting better or showcasing growth with his talent. It’s just more of the same.

And I like future, believe it or not.

Very different from Pusha T; there’s a skill being showcased. Pusha ups the ante of his creativity each time he releases an album, even if all he does is talk coke.

Future?

Same lyrics, different beats, different features. It’s not a matter of getting better or showcasing growth with his talent. It’s just more of the same.

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

Future?

Pusha T says the same stuff over and over again no different than Future.

Most successful artists have themes that never change.

Michael Jackson rewrote Billie Jean over and over again.

Dirty Diana is the rock version of Billie Jean.

Who Is It is the Pop version of Billie Jean.

Blood on the Dance Floor is the Dance version of Billie Jean.

People discounts Future consistency and dedication to his themes but then wanna big up "lyrical" rappers that don't even come up with new flows over the course of their career.

Future's innovation in Hip Hop isn't bars but emotion, melodies and flows and soundscapes.

Pusha T says the same stuff over and over again no different than Future.

Most successful artists have themes that never change.

Michael Jackson rewrote Billie Jean over and over again.

Dirty Diana is the rock version of Billie Jean.

Who Is It is the Pop version of Billie Jean.

Blood on the Dance Floor is the Dance version of Billie Jean.

People discounts Future consistency and dedication to his themes but then wanna big up "lyrical" rappers that don't even come up with new flows over the course of their career.

Future's innovation in Hip Hop isn't bars but emotion, melodies and flows and soundscapes.

if you truly believe these things, more power to you old head.

The pocket at the 1 min mark 🔥🔥

Bitch, you feelin' me?
Bitch, I'm feelin' me too, got the energy
Turn a ho on a stroll out in Tennessee
I control all the motion, it been beneath
Really crunk up the shit, talkin' V-nee-nee
All my bitches be turnt, that Cha-nee-nee
I got stripes on the turf, ain't no kiddin' me
Got my ice on the dirt, is you shittin' me?
Got the load on the boat, dropped the pin in it
Hit the nitro, the motor, I'm pushin' it (Freebandz)
I don't want a recorder, two hundred me
I'm on top of this shit, killers under me
Might just fuck up the money on a tragedy
You put bread on a dummy for threatenin' me (Murk)
Put that tape on a drummy and press delete
He was drivin', his brain was sittin' on the seat

Back