Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Metro Boomin - We Don't Trust You

It took Nas like 4-5 months to drop Ether. What are we doing? I don’t expect Cole to respond until The Falloff and if I’m Drake, I’m trying to cook Kendrick with a summer banger. That takes time.

It took Nas like 4-5 months to drop Ether. What are we doing? I don’t expect Cole to respond until The Falloff and if I’m Drake, I’m trying to cook Kendrick with a summer banger. That takes time.

Nas also wasnt on social media poppin shit so theres that..

he didnt clown another rapper he was beefin wit for taking too long to respond either

Nas also wasnt on social media poppin shit so theres that..

lol, I want a quality record man. Not some shit recorded on a tour bus. And Drake is right

“Fuck it, let me kick it basic/Niggas ain't got love for the boy, so they fake it/Crack a couple jokes to some bitches on some snake shit/But if I send a verse to they ass, then they'll take it/Shoot a video, arm around me like we aces/Or pop out at my shows, jump around with me on stages”

So why would he do anything on anybody else’s terms. A response gonna drop when it drops. Go outside.

I really hope niggas keep the same energy w/ Kendrick whenever one of these mf respond. We gone need that response within 5-10 days.

Nigga social media won't even around then!
:niggaa:

exactly... lol

This nigga Drake shitted on Meek for taking too long to respond and hit him with Back to Back but when people expect Drake to respond quickly its on some

3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

He's the one who set the expectations for a quick response.

Dont see no posts about Cole on social media talkin slick.. lol maybe if Drake shuts the hell up about it folks wont be expecting him to drop something anytime soon.

exactly... lol

This nigga Drake shitted on Meek for taking too long to respond and hit him with Back to Back but when people expect Drake to respond quickly its on some

View attachment 1287565

Dont see no posts about Cole on social media talkin slick.. lol maybe if Drake shuts the hell up about it folks wont be expecting him to drop something anytime soon.

Word

I feel like he throwing up those quotes cus he already got something ready. Probably just waiting to release it for some reason

exactly... lol

View attachment 1287565

Niggas dropped a track that’s finna chart #1 and niggas wanted a respond 4 days later. It’s not even Friday.

IMG_1498.gif

I think it took Nas around 3 months (give or take).

Some people are complete jokers tho...

If I am Drake, I ain't responding to shit anytime soon. I will respond but on my OWN fucking time when I am completely ready.

Fuck niggas talking about? I didn't bust my ass to finally sit and dominate this spot for over a decade for some dude who takes 5 years off, drops an album, and is barely seen around to come sparks some shit and now I have to get up and move? LOL!!!!

Also, end it off by saying: And fuck XO as a record label, staff and muh'fuckin crew. lol.

Back