Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Metro Boomin - We Don't Trust You

All of this is BS.

Drake has took shoots from everybody to Hov to Tory Lanes. Either niggas aren't informed or just doing real revisionist history. He has traded blows with Kendrick in the past. He has a far more impressive resume to disses than Kendrick does. Even this verse not touching Drake's top 10 maybe even 20 disses.
Y’all keep saying taking shots we know Drake is great at sneak dissing . He has never mentioned Jay name in a song, and please don’t say Tory Lanez ever again this, not even the same stratosphere.

Kinda ehh now on the Kendrick ft being on the album, taking away how solid of a project this is on its own. Metro been on flames for a decade now and Future murked this one.

Y’all keep saying taking shots we know Drake is great at sneak dissing . He has never mentioned Jay name in a song, and please don’t say Tory Lanez ever again this, not even the same stratosphere.
I said tory to express how even the lowest nigga can get it.

Niggas that needs names and direct messages need shit spelled out for them and he even does the latter often. The jay diss was clear as day.

He was throwing shots in stay scheming. I acknowledge that Drake is great at throwing shots. But who has he mentioned by name and won a real rap beef with? Pusha T washed him and made him reveal his own son before he wanted to. Drake is not seeing Kendrick Lamar in a rap beef. He’s not going to out rap him or nothing only thing he could do is make a catchy song this is him and it blows up on social media and everybody run with that. But if they go for bar bar J. Cole, or Drake cannot see Kendrick Lamar. This won’t end well for neither one of them if Kendrick takes this seriously. J. Cole got the only shot. And I like all 3.

You can't discount the shit Back to Back did to Meek. That shit had that man spiraling in front of everyone. Can't discount the Common disses, the Hov jabs etc. I mean judging by your criteria because Kendrick has never said Drake name then this verse nor anything else don't count either.

Also diss tracks are still songs so yes it does matter if they're catchy and make people wanna listen again. That's part of what made Stay Schemin and Back to Back pop...they had catchy and memorable lines in them that were also good disses

With who that Meek Mills shit don’t count that was just social media and memes and a few songs here and there. Joe Budden beef don’t count either. Only really beef Drake had that counted was with Pusha T and u see what he did to him . Drake argues with females online and off. Trust me he don’t want it with Kendrick because he know he’ll get body. I will give it to you though. He is good at taking shots and songs but it’s gonna take more than shots to put Kendrick away. He’s better off, stepping side and let J. Cole handle this and if J. Cole wanna win, he’s going to have to step out of his element. Those little sleepy bars is not gonna work against Kendrick.
I feel like a couple of these lines were for TDE and his Music family on Feel lol

Back