Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Metro Boomin - We Don't Trust You

I could see Kendrick taking Cole calling himself Ali in the big 3 as a slight after saying his name.

Nah don’t be bodying no verse slighting me lol

While there is no telling it wouldn’t take a MC a long time to cook up a little 16 or 20 bars especially you just have to say it in the studio where you got time to make it with punch ins and etc

True but that Sean song dropped like 48 hrs ago. That'd be a quick turnaround for an artist not known for it.

He also said " We the big 3 like we started a league". There was love and competition and Cole has always been vocal about how good he thinks Kendrick is. Kendrick just said fuck the love part.

That verse was powerless barking. Can’t claim king with that dormant shit. His last album wasn’t like that. And the shit he doing with Keem is asscheeks. Niggas got better product up the block and he knows it. He’s third right now.

True but that Sean song dropped like 48 hrs ago. That'd be a quick turnaround for an artist not known for it.
The thing about Kendrick is everybody on TDE has problems dropping Music then you have to add in that he’s dealing with Dr. Dre

If you listen to the lyrics, Kendrick has been beefing with his label vocally since before the DAMN album but that’s where he started saying things.

The only test to see how much Kendrick will produce is now when he has left TDE

But also I think that Kendrick waiting adds a mystique to his music.

I would rather him take his time and make something classic, than a bunch of fast food music.

The thing about Kendrick is everybody on TDE has problems dropping Music then you have to add in that he’s dealing with Dr. Dre

If you listen to the lyrics, Kendrick has been beefing with his label vocally since before the DAMN album but that’s where he started saying things.

I would rather him take his time and make something classic, than a bunch of fast food music.
lol he took 7 years to drop a dud not sure if that’s the right approach

I don't remember and TDE disses but i also haven't listened to DAMN front to back in ages. I actually don't mind Kendrick taking time between albums. I remember and prefer the days when artist released an album good enough to be gone for a year or 2 then drop again. I can just also see why if you're gonna be dissing niggas then disappear that would make somebody less inclined to reply because it makes it seem like you're not really into it outside of generating some talk

Why do people act like Drake is a bitch when it comes to rap beef? Isn't it funny how people tried to discredit Drake's success by damn near pushing this nigga into rap beefs but oddly enough, Drake has been in more rap beef than any of the top rappers of this generation.

Hasn't this nigga had like 7 different legitimate rap beefs now? I just think that it's funny how when Kendrick says something to Drake the response is that Drake is going to downplay or dismiss it but I'm pretty sure that Drake has responded on wax to every rap beef that he's been in.
With who that Meek Mills shit don’t count that was just social media and memes and a few songs here and there. Joe Budden beef don’t count either. Only really beef Drake had that counted was with Pusha T and u see what he did to him . Drake argues with females online and off. Trust me he don’t want it with Kendrick because he know he’ll get body. I will give it to you though. He is good at taking shots and songs but it’s gonna take more than shots to put Kendrick away. He’s better off, stepping side and let J. Cole handle this and if J. Cole wanna win, he’s going to have to step out of his element. Those little sleepy bars is not gonna work against Kendrick.

With who that Meek Mills shit don’t count that was just social media and memes and a few songs here and there. Joe Budden beef don’t count either. Only really beef Drake had that counted was with Pusha T and u see what he did to him . Drake argues with females online and off. Trust me he don’t want it with Kendrick because he know he’ll get body. I will give it to you though. He is good at taking shots and songs but it’s gonna take more than shots to put Kendrick away. He’s better off, stepping side and let J. Cole handle this and if J. Cole wanna win, he’s going to have to step out of his element. Those little sleepy bars is not gonna work against Kendrick.

Lets not pretend Stay Schemin didn't happen and nigga tried to gas up Common's "You Canadá Dry" response as flames

All of this is BS.

Drake has took shoots from everybody to Hov to Tory Lanes. Either niggas aren't informed or just doing real revisionist history. He has traded blows with Kendrick in the past. He has a far more impressive resume to disses than Kendrick does. Even this verse not touching Drake's top 10 maybe even 20 disses.

Lets not pretend Stay Schemin didn't happen and nigga tried to gas up Common's "You Canadá Dry" response as flames
He was throwing shots in stay scheming. I acknowledge that Drake is great at throwing shots. But who has he mentioned by name and won a real rap beef with? Pusha T washed him and made him reveal his own son before he wanted to. Drake is not seeing Kendrick Lamar in a rap beef. He’s not going to out rap him or nothing only thing he could do is make a catchy song that end up blowing on social media and everybody run with that. But if they go for bar bar J. Cole, or Drake cannot see Kendrick Lamar. This won’t end well for neither one of them if Kendrick takes this seriously. J. Cole got the only shot. And I like all 3.

Last edited:
Can yall post these “can’t go bar for bar with” Kendrick songs. Please.

Cause Cole done out rapped this nigga Kendrick whole discography with guess verses from the past 4 years.

Back