Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Juice Wrld - Wrld On Drugs Album

Yeah, it is kinda catchy in that sing songy, but can't really sing way.... But this E-Mo shit is gettin' outta hand. Shit all melancholy and sorrowful and that ain't the vibe I'm tryna be on.

If I listened to that song any longer, I'd prolly be sittin' in car lookin' this.......

View attachment 79516
This shit almost killed me

Just off the title and linear notes, it looks like a trap rappers answer to KOD

I fucks with Lucid Dreams tho

Yachty shit was better than this

Really doe, how do you listen to Lil Boat for an extended period of time??! The only songs I've heard off his new shit was "Smoke" (and "Zoom/Mickey" from his past LP) and Offset & Cardi made those tracks. The songs fall apart like Rooms 2 Go furniture soon as Yachty starts to rap.

He literally sounds like he drooling on himself when he rappin'/"spitting". lol

Really doe, how do you listen to Lil Boat for an extended period of time??! The only songs I've heard off his new shit was "Smoke" (and "Zoom/Mickey" from his past LP) and Offset & Cardi made those tracks. The songs fall apart like Rooms 2 Go furniture soon as Yachty starts to rap.

He literally sounds like he drooling on himself when he rappin'/"spitting". lol

Lol

This song alone >>> anything on the Future/Juice land project

That Fine China joint extra trash

I thought I was rocking with it until this nigga said

"And her last man was a pussy, had a vagina"

And that's the chorus!

At that moment I realized that this project ain't for me.

Shannon Sharpe Skip

Almost ran a stop sign this morning trynna skip these garbage tracks on Spotify. I was listening to DS2. I hate when they throw other songs in the mix.
I cant allow my ears to succumb to such putrid melodies sis. Im sorry that your spotify almost set you up for an unwarranted ticket

Back