Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Future & Juice Wrld - Wrld On Drugs Album

Ohhh shit

this might be fire Juice Wrld actually got a few joints I fuck w/ I stumbled across them a few months ago

My little brother listens to juice wrld. Never heard of him until I got here from the hospital. Catchy stuff but dude is emo af.

he emo as shit id never admit I listened to some of his joints if this thread didnt have future tied to it

he emo as shit id never admit I listened to some of his joints if this thread didnt have future tied to it

Lol I hate it. Some of the shit is just stuck in my head tho. I kinda like that song legends, but hate lil peep and xxx and apparently its a tribute to them. Or at least the YouTube vid I saw was. Song been in my head for a week now and some other one I cant remember the name of.

Dude had potential but almost every damn song is about some chick that broke his heart and the drugs it makes him take lmao.

Lol I hate it. Some of the shit is just stuck in my head tho. I kinda like that song legends, but hate lil peep and xxx and apparently its a tribute to them. Or at least the YouTube vid I saw was. Song been in my head for a week now and some other one I cant remember the name of.

Dude had potential but almost every damn song is about some chick that broke his heart and the drugs it makes him take lmao.

thats what happened to me. i wont lookin for his music i just heard some songs one day and then they were stuck in my head.

That lucid dreams trash. Foh

I fucks with some new artists but never got the appeal for this song. Shit hella basic imo and hella corny.

What Silvefox said.

That song is BIG, but I don't understand how it got the legs to be as big as it is. There isn't anything special about it. I've never listened past the first 30 seconds b/c that shit sounds mad depressing.

What Silvefox said.

That song is BIG, but I don't understand how it got the legs to be as big as it is. There isn't anything special about it. I've never listened past the first 30 seconds b/c that shit sounds mad depressing.

Shit is catchy and ppl loving this emo shit

Never heard a juice wrld song before today, but I'm 2 songs in and already bout to cut this shit off. I'll wait for the next future solo project.

Shit is catchy and ppl loving this emo shit

Yeah, it is kinda catchy in that sing songy, but can't really sing way.... But this E-Mo shit is gettin' outta hand. Shit all melancholy and sorrowful and that ain't the vibe I'm tryna be on.

If I listened to that song any longer, I'd prolly be sittin' in the car lookin' this.......

tenor (35).gif

Last edited:
Back