OUT NOW Future- BeastMode 2

The first half of the tape is cool, but the 2nd half >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When i think about it = best song on the tape

then

Doh Doh
Hate the real me
some more
31 dayz

If that's the best I won't bother with the rest.

Cuddle My Wrist and Racks Blue were boring as fuck then 31 Days came outta nowhere. Now we're back on track.

PlayfulUnderstatedAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

Me when the beat on Doh Doh really dropped.

I mean....you know what it is.

With that said: "head above water and I never flop" was a dope bar to me.

"Girl on a girl, if they eat that's a topic (top pic) " bars

"Told me she loyal/I found out she not/Can't trust an unfaithful girl at the spot"

NIGGA!!!

If you can't relate then you're way too square for me.

LMAO

Nigga. That shit is like knowing to brush your teeth when you wake up in the morning and you impressed by that?

LMAO

Nigga. That shit is like knowing to brush your teeth when you wake up in the morning and you impressed by that?

Context bro. I'm not expecting Future to come through like Mad Skillz. He makes tracks I bump with my boys when we pre-game with some blunts, beers or duss'e. For what he is that shit was fire to me. Again I don't hold him to the same lyrical standards as Common Sense. Different levels and there's room for both.

I grew up listening to Tha Liks and The Beatnuts same as I did Nas and Jigga. Future's music reminds me more of the former than the latter and there's nothing wrong with that. Though he's never spazzed on the mic like Tash use to do every now and again.

Context bro. I'm not expecting Future to come through like Mad Skillz. He makes tracks I bump with my boys when we pre-game with some blunts, beers or duss'e. For what he is that shit was fire to me. Again I don't hold him to the same lyrical standards as Common Sense. Different levels and there's room for both.

You don't have to be lyrical to drop knowledge

But future has his lane. I just cant get into the doing all the drugs music. That's why Wayne fell off

Back