Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 05-24-24

Great prequel to expand the lore

I think it’s funny how nobody could find furiosa’s home when it was I believe a day and maybe a half away from where dementus’ camp was

I guess they had no way to plot even where that early camp was as the movie went on

Scrotus or rectus can’t remember which one trying to smash was gross just apocalyptic times calls for a collapsed society

I was a bit scared for Chris hemsworth in this because in the trailers he came off like Jason mamoa in fast X but he did a great job as did Anya

This is going to make me watch fury Road again

This wasn’t as epic as fury road but it’s a better story
You noticed the Mad Max cameo? Lol

Great prequel to expand the lore
inori

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

I liked the symbolism of Dementus starting out with a white cloak and with somewhat decent intentions (for a warlord lol) and then his cloak being red later in the film (symbolizing his brutality and the blood on his hands)

It was good but I don't think it was as great as Fury Road

Don't know why they went with segments. Also didn't care one bit about the love interest

Would have been cool to see the war. Was disappointed they rushed and skipped it

Hemsworth has a lot of range to be able to play all these different characters. Thought his was pretty good. Had the evil villain and even the humor nailed down. Shows that Marvel screwed up with the writing

So Rictus is a pedo. I don't recall the brother in Fury Road so I was expecting him to die in this

Nice tie in with the doctor or whatever he's called that delivers the babies. Also I don't think Fury Road mentioned that the breeders who don't have healthy babies end up as milkers

Curious how the bullet farm was destroyed in this one but I think it was still there in Fury Road

Anyone catch how the rig driver side was switched? Lol

I enjoyed this. Story was good. Action scenes was dope. The rig chase was the best. Her working under the rig has to be the worst job. Bit that's added more to the whole scene. Dementus aint change through the whole movie. Im glad they didnt go the typical route with a villain and make him beg for his life.

Only gripe really was the cheap looking green screen effects. Like when they are driving in front of a fake background. It was very noticeable.

Back