Welcome To aBlackWeb

FlawlessSingleKite-size_restricted.gif

I just called my son in my office to look at this. Lol. This is exactly how it's been lately...nigga been beating my ass and I just be sitting there, pretending I'm not FUMING inside.

Word.

My son's 11 and last time i tried to play Super Smash brothers with him i lost 5 straight matches. I was killing him just last year. Not anymore tho. I got serious after the second match and he beat me 3 more times.

I just called my son in my office to look at this. Lol. This is exactly how it's been lately...nigga been beating my ass and I just be sitting there, pretending I'm not FUMING inside.
Word.

My son's 11 and last time i tried to play Super Smash brothers with him i lost 5 straight matches. I was killing him just last year. Not anymore tho. I got serious after the second match and he beat me 3 more times.

nah see, 'cause I stay gettin' busy with Ness. You gotta keep your skills sharp or these kids think they can just walk all over you with impunity when you hand 'em the sticks.

nah see, 'cause I stay gettin' busy with Ness. You gotta keep your skills sharp or these kids think they can just walk all over you with impunity when you hand 'em the sticks.

I run with bowser. I came close to winning two times but he always picked Samus and i couldn't come through in the clutch.

Back