Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just...I just don't even know where to start...lol

Was that Erykah Badu in the beginning?

So if you tease someone you get ran down by a car? That's the lesson?

Why was kid so happy when the bully got hit, lol?

And In The Arms of an Angel playing? Lol. Might as well have put him in the Wasted sequence from GTA.

There were no fucks given at the end. Just "Who wants snacks? Yay!!!"

And wow at the resources put into this small production! About 10 kids, an ambulance, and a whole emergency response team!

And In The Arms of an Angel playing? Lol. Might as well have put him in the Wasted sequence from GTA.

And wow at the resources put into this small production! About 10 kids, an ambulance, and a whole emergency response team!

Yeah, that was Erykah Badu before the fame.

Did you see the looks that little black girl and the others were making? Clearly the point of the video was that you shouldn't bully random kids because you don't know what kind of mental super powers they might have that could be bad for you. Think about it that way and all your questions are answered.

Did you see the looks that little black girl and the others were making? Clearly the point of the video was that you shouldn't bully random kids because you don't know what kind of mental super powers they might have that could be bad for you. Think about it that way and all your questions are answered.
A808C818-E11D-414A-9564-12C299369A6E.gif

Reactions: GNS

That shit was literally all over the place.

Back