Welcome To aBlackWeb

Years ago the number 11 started following me around(still does). Did a shit load of googles and the most reasonable one I read was a simple "judgement/disorder". Carry on with my life cuz I just read hundreds of pages of bullshit. I shit you not every fucking time I'm losing my shit, realizing I fucked up, I'm currently fucking up, I'm being a bad human(feeling vengeful, spiteful, hatred etc), basically shit that could 100% be better, I LOOK ANYWHERE and it's a fucking 11 somewhere: judgement and/or disorder.....fuck me, busted again! It also happens when I say some epiphany shit, that first of all I don't claim ownership of, shit just comes out like auto writing, but ends up correcting a past judgement/disorder, mine or others. I look anywhere and it's a #11 somewhere. License plate, receipt, house number, song number, time, channel, volume, anywhere/anything!

I say all that cuz I clicked last post and first thing I see is page 1166. Judgment/disorder, × a lot! 66! 6 11's! Woe is me I had to scroll up to see who dun fucked up on this page.... definitely me. Haha. Yolo.

Back