Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah imma go ahead and move for a mistrial in the case against @blafffy niggas just gon post some wack shit from time to time. It's not just him. You can keep it moving or not.

lol @ a mistrial.

I think it's just volume/spamming. Some folks just drop off a meme or two and keep it pushing.. they might hit or they might miss.. but when folks do a whole dump and most of them shits are misses thats when folks start throwin tomatoes n shit lol

lol @ a mistrial.

I think it's just volume/spamming. Some folks just drop off a meme or two and keep it pushing.. they might hit or they might miss.. but when folks do a whole dump and most of them shits are misses thats when folks start throwin tomatoes n shit lol

It's free to hit the ignore button and skip all that shit.

Low key niggas think his shit more funny than they'd like to admit so it's easier to complain and funnier to clown him...

But whatever. ??‍♂️

I just did what I do best. I took your little forum and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this funny section with a few dumb memes and a couple of weird pics. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a old lady will lose her dentures, or a truckload of cows will be set free, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little poster will shit his pants, well then everyone loses their minds. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Blaffy do your thing. Fuck a ignore and all that other shit. That shit was wack and even Blaffy would admit that he had to tweak it a little bit to make it somewhat appealing. Weird for the sake of weird doesnt equal funny. Iono what the fuck you talkin bout in that post with the red words, just keep the shit funny and we good.

Blaffy do your thing. Fuck a ignore and all that other shit. That shit was wack and even Blaffy would admit that he had to tweak it a little bit to make it somewhat appealing. Weird for the sake of weird doesnt equal funny. Iono what the fuck you talkin bout in that post with the red words, just keep the shit funny and we good.

giphy.webp

I just did what I do best. I took your little forum and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this funny section with a few dumb memes and a couple of weird pics. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a old lady will lose her dentures, or a truckload of cows will be set free, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little poster will shit his pants, well then everyone loses their minds. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Bruh... don't make me regret going to batt for you. Cause I'll pull it. I shoot niggas on here regularly.

u1kafuh737zz.jpg

I need you to relax.

Back