Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu and Disney is 12 dollars bundled
Prime gets the delivery with it. 10 dollars
T-Mobile pays my Netflix 0 dollars
HBO is 10 dollars

32 dollars ain’t cable lol
Nah it actually is, cause you gotta look at it like this.

The most standard decent internet that you can get from any provider will cost you at least 70 dollars.

If you rent their modem that's at least 80 dollars. Since you are streaming, if it ain't unlimited data, you can add at least 20 dollars.

That's 100 dollars for internet and 32 dollars for those streaming services

And 132 is the standard price you would play for internet and the most basic cable services you can get.

The most standard decent internet that you can get from any provider will cost you at least 70 dollars.

If you rent their modem that's at least 80 dollars. Since you are streaming, if it ain't unlimited data, you can add at least 20 dollars.

And 132 is the standard price you would play for internet and the most basic cable services you can get.

Wrong wrong wrong

And having cable does not include .1% of the movies.

so paying for tnt and ESPN, TBS etc...

You know what Nevermind

Wrong wrong wrong

And having cable does not include .1% of the movies.

so paying for tnt and ESPN, TBS etc...

You know what Nevermind

Cable comes with on demand lmaooooo. Fuck you talking about?

You get all the movies and shows other than the streaming service's own content.

I already drop the prices.

Netflix, Hulu, Disney + price >>>>> Cable price

As someone that pays for cable and netflix, prime. The cost of cable is more worthwhile than the cost of streaming services just off the live content alone.

But I guess it's subjective to the viewer/bill payer.

Not when you include the rental cost of your HD/DVR box in every room. I haven't had cable in a minute so I'm assuming they are still about $15-20 per box per room. Plus you gotta deal with contracts and all that bullshit.

Back