Welcome To aBlackWeb

The pressure's on. They either live up to those names or are failures from the start. On top of that, we already know that one of them is valued higher than the other based on those names.
Bruh....

The article isn't giving their birth names....

They were awarded the titles, and the person commenting made the same incorrect assumption you did

They were named those titles by their school...

Their real names could be Brad and Chad for all we know

Bruh....

The article isn't giving their birth names....

They were awarded the titles, and the person commenting made the same incorrect assumption you did

They were named those titles by their school...

Their real names could be Brad and Chad for all we know

lol My bad. I was looking through here fast on my phone and thought that was supposed to be the "funny" part of pic. I didn't even see the part that was circled. I thought this was like when that mother named her son MVP or some shit like that because she knew he was going to be a football star.

I'll take my L and do what needs to be done for this one.

lol My bad. I was looking through here fast on my phone and thought that was supposed to be the "funny" part of pic. I didn't even see the part that was circled. I thought this was like when that mother named her son MVP or some shit like that because she knew he was going to be a football star.

Don’t feel bad bro, I thought the same thing initially. Wouldn’t be the most bizarre names I’ve ever seen.

Bro you got way too many strikes of taking shit seriously.

You've been doing it for the past 6 months

Bro you got way too many strikes of taking shit seriously.

You've been doing it for the past 6 months

That's oddly specific. Are you following me around and keeping record of my too serious vs not too serious posts?

You need a new ABW hobby or something bruh? I don't remember people's posting habits over the last 6 days let alone months.

Back