Welcome To aBlackWeb

Takes off fuckery mask

I never get why dudes feel compelled to bring women down a level like dat. All she doing there is taking a pic. She ain't shitting on niggaz she ain't being bombastic, it's just a pic. And there someone go trying to bring her down. I'm not on no white knight shit, but that shits mad prevalent.

A chick will have a nice pic of her posted and the first comment you see outside of thirsty niggaz is..

"I bet niggaz run trains on her Saturday nights"

Why?

But on the flip is a chick post a post about black men and say anything about black men..niggaz will be like

"Why yall always gotta say black men ain't this and that"

It's too much toxicness around us man. Social has given us a chance to link all hoods into one and that barrel just got that much bigger. The hate got that much more realer. People looking to make people that neva did nothing to em, a vic..just off the strength that they had the nerve to be something

Puts back on fuckery mask

gifsoup.com_view4_4349861_welcometothejungle_o.gif

Takes off fuckery mask

I never get why dudes feel compelled to bring women down a level like dat. All she doing there is taking a pic. She ain't shitting on niggaz she ain't being bombastic, it's just a pic. And there someone go trying to bring her down. I'm not on no white knight shit, but that shits mad prevalent.

A chick will have a nice pic of her posted and the first comment you see outside of thirsty niggaz is..

Why?

But on the flip is a chick post a post about black men and say anything about black men..niggaz will be like

It's too much toxicness around us man. Social has given us a chance to link all hoods into one and that barrel just got that much bigger. The hate got that much more realer. People looking to make people that neva did nothing to em, a vic..just off the strength that they had the nerve to be something

View attachment 345709

*shrugs* Some niggas just don't like being lied too, and that's basically what those pics are. It ain't like dude hit her with low blows or anything. He just contrasted the image she presents with the reality.

Takes off fuckery mask

Why?

View attachment 345709
On everything I took that meme from a females page

Back