Welcome To aBlackWeb

Today I announce my official retirement from posting memes I started late 2017 in the last days of the I'll community. My memes were hit or miss. A few lols here and there but most of you hated. So I took a trip to the Himalayas and learned the ancient art of meme sharing from wise men and sages and after a 90s van damme training montage I came back more powerful than ever. The gawd is traveling on to higher realms but fear not children I will return once in a blue moon to drop a meme or two. Until then live long and post well.

Today I announce my official retirement from posting memes I started late 2017 in the last days of the I'll community. My memes were hit or miss. A few lols here and there but most of you hated. So I took a trip to the Himalayas and learned the ancient art of meme sharing from wise men and sages and after a 90s van damme training montage I came back more powerful than ever. The gawd is traveling on to higher realms but fear not children I will return once in a blue moon to drop a meme or two. Until then live long and post well.
U can take yourself out the meme thread but u'll never take the meme thread out of u

tenor.gif

Back