Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is that going to solve
when an old nigga hate u he hate u forever
Damn he ain’t gon like my shit no mo
:hahaha:
At the end of the day if u don’t like my shit then scroll pass bih that goes for all y’all niggas u know how many shit memes I seen on here I don’t talk shit about y’all

Just post something funny fam.

My memes are terrible!!?? Lmao
:word?:
my likes beg to differ every time I post something I get more than 5 Laughing reactions(and that’s the bare minimum) can u relate lame ass come through with the receipts next time lmao
View attachment 250362
plus I can’t even post vids on here my vids are way better I be taking it easy on y’all niggas my memes are too controversial
Fam..

kobe-bryant-1.jpg

Did I legit hurt ur feelings.. that's hiliarious

My memes are terrible!!?? Lmao
:word?:
my likes beg to differ every time I post something I get more than 5 Laughing reactions(and that’s the bare minimum) can u relate lame ass come through with the receipts next time lmao
View attachment 250362
plus I can’t even post vids on here my vids are way better I be taking it easy on y’all niggas my memes are too controversial
@Alle'Oop i feel like u the type of nigga to laugh at shit like this
View attachment 250366
fuck outta here tried my shit talm bout “Ur MeMeS aRe TeRriBlE bRo” lmao
966226C3-408F-43A8-A911-2DCC0CE2E094.png

Nah dont do that, he aight..he's funny sometimes in other threads. He just got a horrible meme game

But hey, alot of the guys here are way better wit small talk wit the ladies than I am. We got faults and flaws
View attachment 250421

AcQm0Lu0zfWO1hQJv-LHctVsK7zrJvIYsKjWwA_k1UTTuFABxjKsn4n1whEFW5P6rDEmpXP8ucXjk3s54hJHDdmnFAqpgj5mEEr3WtyoOIReOg6buIX0kzfS_rQ

My finger game is top notch..scotch storch on da on the keys..lol

Remember when we were young and got excited that you might get the chance to finger a girl...not sex..lol..not sex, but just finger her

Back