Welcome To aBlackWeb

12308982_978401518865639_1474246718_n.jpg

My moms lived by that shit, even as an adult if she slammed on the brakes that hand went out.

This reminds me of a girl I met early in my senior year at highschool. We lived in the same neighborhood and I met her at the bus stop because we rode the same cheese wagon. She was pretty as fuck in the face . she also had long pretty hair. I stepped to her we had a little Convo we introduced ourselves ,she was happy and I was sure it was gonna happen but.... Later in the day between classes I saw her in the hall from behind I saw.., nothing! I avoided her and didnt follow through. She grew bitter towards me and started ice grilling me every time she saw me. A year later we were both in community college the next time I saw her and now guess what..... She Grew some ass!!!! This was in '96 and there was no silicone ass injections or implants back then. According to the hood theory about skinny chicks someone must've been hitting that and that ass grew. Dammit god why do you troll me like this! Why didn't she have an ass when I was shooting my shot?!? I was feeling her at that moment. Damn!

Last edited:
Back