If this isn't acting then this is abusw. No wonder she repeated the 5th grad 3 times look who's raising her. This is unfunny and ignirant.

Reactions: dasmooth1
Po
How you always see the most complicated comparisons that only make sense to you in stuff...

Yet miss the obvious ones to everybody else...
My mind rests at a level higher than basic, I say that in the most humble way possible. I'd take credit for that, but it's totally involuntary.

And I don't get why you keep saying things I say only make sense to me. If that was the case the consensus would make me seem more like posters like shady, mizury, and don dada.

You, like most people think like the populace. Anything outside of normal to yall is weird. I think "normal" is weird because normal isn't real. It's a state of being that make people feel safe, safe is a state of mind, it ain't real.

• Goat
Reactions: King Freeman
Po

My mind rests at a level higher than basic, I say that in the most humble way possible. I'd take credit for that, but it's totally involuntary.

And I don't get why you keep saying things I say only make sense to me. If that was the case the consensus would make me seem more like posters like shady, mizury, and don dada.

You, like most people think like the populace. Anything outside of normal to yall is weird. I think "normal" is weird because normal isn't real. It's a state of being that make people feel safe, safe is a state of mind, it ain't real.
You have no idea what level my mind rests on...

If I had to be honest I feel like it rests on a level much higher than most where I just become an observer of other people's mindsets and become amused by how they interact with each other.

Which is why I sometimes write, cuz my mindstate is a constant day dream watching the world from the clouds bruh...

I read y'all conversations and they amuse me just as much as any other interaction between other posters. I know to y'all it feels special..m

But to me everybody is uniquely the same. It's the little quirks that make me laugh though. You have a lot of quirks.