Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol Why is it that vegans seem to center their entire existences on either taking shots at people who eat meat or trying to convince people who eat meat how great it is to not eat meat? I'm convinced most of these people only become vegan so they can troll.

Their meal choices are limited, they expect meat eaters to develop alternate meals to accommodate their dietary choices ironically. Therefore every shot they can take they do take.

lol Why is it that vegans seem to center their entire existences on either taking shots at people who eat meat or trying to convince people who eat meat how great it is to not eat meat? I'm convinced most of these people only become vegan so they can troll.
Same thing with people who are anti-religion

Hell yeah. Athiests are worse than Bible Thumpers.

Not at all.

Bible thumpers went on crusades

Bible thumpers go to 3rd world countries and teach the word instead of teaching them real life applications

Bible thumpers bring up religion at every point even when it’s not warranted

Bible thumpers stunt growth and advancements

In the words of Captain America “I can do this all day”

Not at all.

Bible thumpers went on crusades

Bible thumpers go to 3rd world countries and teach the word instead of teaching them real life applications

Bible thumpers bring up religion at every point even when it’s not warranted

Bible thumpers stunt growth and advancements

In the words of Captain America “I can do this all day”

Some of those examples are Christian zealots not Bible Thumpers. Bible Thumpers are really just your third point, and athiests do that same thing in reverse.

Smh I hate that nigga but the more women i meet in life it seems most want that talkative ass shit in bed
Nigga fucked up the game

Some of those area 51 memes are trash....

Some literally be having me incapable of breathing

Shit I miss about Michigan. My middle daughter took a trip to Chicago for a convention and the first thing she called about was how you can drink water out of the sink.

I ain't gonna lie. I've done that shit before. They caught me on a bad day. I was on some Falling Down shit.
I'll fight the whole line of em.
Muthafucka JUST turned green, how about I don't drive off till that bitch turns amber?

Back