Welcome To aBlackWeb

I saw this being advertised here in Atlanta. It's seems so overpriced too me.
View attachment 1048259View attachment 1048258
My biggest gripe about things like this is that their advertising staff is A1. It reminds of an apartment complex I used to live in. When you look at their advertisement in apartments.com, it looks amazing. Large tennis court and pool, huge gym room. But it’s all angles and light.

Shit like that, I feel like it looks quint and romantic, but I feel like when you are there, the implementation of it won’t match the cool add. Like it’s not gonna look as beautiful, its not gonna be as spacious, and the food won’t be that good. But it makes for good pictures to share on social media.

They don’t even have food on the plates in the pic

My biggest gripe about things like this is that their advertising staff is A1. It reminds of an apartment complex I used to live in. When you look at their advertisement in apartments.com, it looks amazing. Large tennis court and pool, huge gym room. But it’s all angles and light.

Shit like that, I feel like it looks quint and romantic, but I feel like when you are there, the implementation of it won’t match the cool add. Like it’s not gonna look as beautiful, its not gonna be as spacious, and the food won’t be that good. But it makes for good pictures to share on social media.

They don’t even have food on the plates in the pic
Lol right exactly. I have seen ads for these picture museum experiences. Like it's interactive. My friend went and said it was not as exciting as it seem lol

Lol right exactly. I have seen ads for these picture museum experiences. Like it's interactive. My friend went and said it was not as exciting as it seem lol
I’m a big Star Trek fan and I found out that there’s a theme park for Star Trek. Pictures amazing but I learned my lesson with Daddy’s Girls and the Atlanta Aquarium. The movie made it seem so spacious and a stroll like experience. Only to get there and be shoulder to shoulder in a loud ass dome.

So I used the oculus to check out the experience in a virtual format. Same thing, the staff looked bothered and bored and they had everyone crammed into small room due to over booking. It seem so hard to find experiences that give what they suggest they give.

I’m a big Star Trek fan and I found out that there’s a theme park for Star Trek. Pictures amazing but I learned my lesson with Daddy’s Girls and the Atlanta Aquarium. The movie made it seem so spacious and a stroll like experience. Only to get there and be shoulder to shoulder in a loud ass dome.

So I used the oculus to check out the experience in a virtual format. Same thing, the staff looked bothered and bored and they had everyone crammed into small room due to over booking. It seem so hard to find experiences that give what they suggest they give.
The manifestation doesn't match the ideas in our heads.

337280031-929632218075774-8764845782922500728-n.jpg

Last edited:
Back