Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trill shit
Tired of seeing videos where them ho ass geese running up on people
It aint always to protect their young either, some of those motherfukers are just assholes

I always wondered why people don't just fight back when geese or ducks run up on 'em. It ain't like they got a size advantage like a moose or some shit.

I always wondered why people don't just fight back when geese or ducks run up on 'em. It ain't like they got a size advantage like a moose or some shit.
People are shook of animals plus animals dgaf, no matter their size(word to cats)

Also them birds have mad laws protecting them. I've seen them fuckers crossing the street, fucking up traffic and muhfuckas had to just stay there and wait or else

Last edited:

Facts. We had geese by my old office building. I got ran up on twice. Both times I just kicked the shit out of them and problem was solved.

I think people just be surprised that a random ass animal is attacking them.

I be waiting for one of those mfs to try me. I live right by a forest and reservoir too. They must know better. It's on smoke if they pull up.

Back