Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dang, all joking aside 😳, do you order all your shoes? What shores actually have that size shoe in stock?
Yeah ain’t really no going to the mall and buying shoes. I mean they’ll have some in stock sometimes but it’s never shoes you actually want. Ugly ass shoes most times. I did find some white shell toe adidas from Marshall’s one time though.

Yeah ain’t really no going to the mall and buying shoes. I mean they’ll have some in stock sometimes but it’s never shoes you actually want. Ugly ass shoes most times. I did find some white shell toe adidas from Marshall’s one time though.

Facts. Here the stores in the mall never carry anything over size 13. Sometimes the outlets have a oversized rack but its always trash shoes and/or colorways. I rarely venture outside of black/black, black/white or white/black for my colorways. Try to mess with colors and they start looking like some clown shoes lol. I'm too old to be trying to pull that shit off.

Facts. Here the stores in the mall never carry anything over size 13. Sometimes the outlets have a oversized rack but its always trash shoes and/or colorways. I rarely venture outside of black/black, black/white or white/black for my colorways. Try to mess with colors and they start looking like some clown shoes lol. I'm too old to be trying to pull that shit off.

Shit, I struggle to find shit in a 12 or 13.

I went to a spot in one of the malls out here and couldn't find shit in a 12 or 13. They had a grip of Adidas Forums and Top 10's but not na'an one in my size talmbout "we can order them". I gotta try them shits on to see if I'm a 12 or 13 in any given shoe so I gotta at least try a 12 before even considering ordering something.

Shit, I struggle to find shit in a 12 or 13.

I went to a spot in one of the malls out here and couldn't find shit in a 12 or 13. They had a grip of Adidas Forums and Top 10's but not na'an one in my size talmbout "we can order them". I gotta try them shits on to see if I'm a 12 or 13 in any given shoe so I gotta at least try a 12 before even considering ordering something.

I never get to try them on and it's wack cause these brands build shoes different. Like I can fit comfortably in under armour 14.5, width ee or 4e without having to try them on but with nike I always have to buy 15 and sometimes their 15 doesn't fit. Frustrating as hell having to go to the post office and mail them shits back.

Back