@Papa_Spank

This your first and only warning

You wanna post that anti woman shit, go to Reddit or somewhere. That shit not even remotely funny.

I'm not going back and forth with you about it either.

Next time you getting banned.

Everyone else, if he posting shit like the posts I've deleted, don't just wack them, use the report button

Dontl get mad at me get me at whoverver created it. I'm not a mind reader so I dont know what triggered you. There account is on the me.e take it up with them it I only post 'em nothing more nothing less sir ghallahad. I dont even know what meme youre talking about
@Papa_Spank

This your first and only warning

You wanna post that anti woman shit, go to Reddit or somewhere. That shit not even remotely funny.

I'm not going back and forth with you about it either.

Next time you getting banned.

Everyone else, if he posting shit like the posts I've deleted, don't just wack them, use the report button

What the fuck are you trippin' on ? I dont even remember what I posted. I'll but at the same time watch how you come at me im not your kid.

Last edited:
Tell that shit to AP. I'm just sending back the same energy he came with. There was a better way to go about that shit. He couldve simply asked me instead of coming at like that for real. Come at me like you got some fucking sense

LongQuerulousChamois-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Inori