Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funniest Male Poster Nomination Thread

No Thread of the Year

:foh5:

I'm still gonna make a thread for that

giphy.gif

That shit's gonna take days to do to make sure we include all the threads.

I'm still gonna make a thread for that

giphy.gif

That shit's gonna take days to do to make sure we include all the threads.
slide-in.gif You sure man... if only there were a group of people that could help with these things... damn i forgot what they are called again. Shit it'll come to me

Ole “remember that 1 time I had said some funny shit that had people laughing” ass looking niggaz...

But for real tho...y’all memba that 1 time I said that shit about @Goldie ’s hands and I was “photo editing” niggaz avi’s?? Cuz I do...

:dfbruh:

forgot about germs

funny as shit if I stick with the whole post lol

@juks cause laughed at this post all day

I wanted the bulls to draft Mitchell in 2017, I was saying he was a sleeper before everybody else jumped on his dick

where my son?

@Beta get in here boy, be a real nigga for once in your life & remind these fools how I was hoping Mitchell dropped to 16th before the bulls traded jimmy.

Booker and lavine are literally the same players, go look up their stats right now.Except lavine getting paid half of books contract

@Maywood and @King Du round out my 3.

Leaving this thread up for another hr.

I'll be PM'n all the members of the site the voting ballot today and tomorrow. The voting time ends tomorrow at midnight.

Leaving this thread up for another hr.

I'll be PM'n all the members of the site the voting ballot today and tomorrow. The voting time ends tomorrow at midnight.
I think voting should at least be a few days. If you send some tomorrow, they only gon have til midnight. Maybe Friday midnight.

Back