Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Sports Bar

Klay had a lot of good playoff games with players missing.

Matter of fact. When he balling is when they win.

I stated a fact.

a literally fact.
But did you though?

We can ignore the ring in 15, and the record for most wins ever in 16 as obvious signs that Steph has already proven he can lead a team.

Lets just look at the Warriors record with Steph on the court this past season. They went 37-26 in games Curry played in, extrapolated over the full season, that would have finished as the 5th seed in the West.

Without Steph? They went 2-7. He lead the worst team in the league to be the 5th best team in the West in games he played. Equaled out to the 8th seed. I guess real leaders don't get freak accidents where they land on a courtside step? However, you slice it saying Steph didn't lead them certainly isn't facts.

But did you though?

We can ignore the ring in 15, and the record for most wins ever in 16 as obvious signs that Steph has already proven he can lead a team.

Lets just look at the Warriors record with Steph on the court this past season. They went 37-26 in games Curry played in, extrapolated over the full season, that would have finished as the 5th seed in the West.

Without Steph? They went 2-7. He lead the worst team in the league to be the 5th best team in the West in games he played. Equaled out to the 8th seed. I guess real leaders don't get freak accidents where they land on a courtside step? However, you slice it saying Steph didn't lead them certainly isn't facts.

I clearly said Curry lead a team with no Klay and he was in the lottery

So I wanna see Klay lead a team with no Curry.

I clearly said Curry lead a team with no Klay and he was in the lottery

So I wanna see Klay lead a team with no Curry.
That's cool. You said Steph led a team nowhere. He already got pelts on his wall and last year only reiterated that considering how sorry that team was without him.

Klay ain't built for the #1 spot. Not in play style or temperament. Klay just wanna put up shots, bag IG models, play with his dog, and ride around on his boat. He ain't creating for nobody else, he ain't handling the rock like that, he ain't facing strong side defenses coverages like that.

That's cool. You said Steph led a team nowhere. He already got pelts on his wall and last year only reiterated that considering how sorry that team was without him.

Klay ain't built for the #1 spot. Not in play style or temperament. Klay just wanna put up shots, bag IG models, play with his dog, and ride around on his boat. He ain't creating for nobody else, he ain't handling the rock like that, he ain't facing strong side defenses coverages like that.

We ain’t gon act like Klay wasn’t on that team and basically the same tier player in the playoffs and won games without him.

And Klay had to play defense.

Curry without Klay was a lottery team this year while having a DPOY finalist and former COTY

All I said I wanna see a Klay lead team without Curry

We ain’t gon act like Klay wasn’t on that team and basically the same tier player in the playoffs and won games without him.

And Klay had to play defense.

Curry without Klay was a lottery team this year while having a DPOY finalist and former COTY

All I said I wanna see a Klay lead team without Curry
Same tier? Nah. Steph was still getting doubled 30 feet out with Klay and KD on the court. It's just different.
klay-fouled-out.jpg

That's from the closeout game in 2015. There's levels.

Curry without Klay was a 5th seed, it just so happens the team went 2-7 without Steph and dropped them to an 8th seed. An 8th seed that'd be a playoff team any other year.

Same tier? Nah. Steph was still getting doubled 30 feet out with Klay and KD on the court. It's just different.
klay-fouled-out.jpg

That's from the closeout game in 2015. There's levels.

Curry without Klay was a 5th seed, it just so happens the team went 2-7 without Steph and dropped them to an 8th seed. An 8th seed that'd be a playoff team any other year.
And the Lakers was the 7th seed because of their starts missing games so it was more like 6th seed.

they was never the 5th because folks was talking bout how certain teams was trying to duck certain teams and the Warriors was not in that mix.

I watched Klay win playoff games with out Curry or be the one to carry the team with Curry wasn’t doing shit.

bottom line is Curry lead his team the lottery without klay

I wanna see what Klay can do without Curry. Nothing more nothing less

2015 was 6 years ago.

klay disrespect unnecessary my guy

Last time Klay was on the court, he was getting clean looks whenever he wanted and making good reads. That’s what I was about to explain to horsecock

cause ppl was in their feelings, they missed how much Klay improved among other things

Back