Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friend, Girl or THOT

Had to correct a chick in bed with that shit
She was rightfully rambunctious and started saying whatever till she dropped the c word.

*record scratched* had to give her the lebron chalmers talk mid session nh

Like nah b this is called a Dick.
Don't do that again
guess you don't fuck white, Asian or non black female they always say they want the BBC- big black cock..

guess you don't fuck white, Asian or non black female they always say they want the BBC- big black cock..
Only black girls that really say cock(y) are Caribbean or whitewashed.
The story wasn't about a sista

Last edited:
We not on that type of time my guy

She had a bubble tho

And people used to think I get castrated.

Man, women tried from grooming me, taming my will, downgrade my pride, rubbing their asses and breasts against my body, pushed me on a bed at multiple instances, laided on me, force-kissed me, wined on my ass while taking the bus, stalked me down to the subway station to home, coaxed me into being complacent about their bullshit, even tried bewitching me (I kid not) and persuaded me buying gifts, dresses and food and so on.

But if there has ONE thing no one can can arhue about was that, whenever a woman abused or molested me in any due form, I was always intimally persuaded doing the "right thing" as a man, a gentleman and a man of my birth station (tHaNkS, mOm... ugh, I am really glad I'd been capable to untrigger the bomb of massive BS she posed while my upbringing) ... getting coerced into eating pussy is below my league, man. I am sorry for you man and if the roles were inversed I wouldn't be stunned to see you hashtagging it... but N****A you were SIMPING AF!!!!!

acd6a411051279368000ba7f8c819ea7.gif

Back