Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday the 13th’s Original Writer Claims Jason Is NOT a Villain

they need 1 thats told from Jasons point of view

have the main character be a bullied kid with jason watching from the shadows and flashing back into his own childhood each time he about to take out 1 of the bullies

Why the fuck of all people Jason Vorhees would you want to turn him into an anti villain?

Why the fuck of all people Jason Vorhees would you want to turn him into an anti villain?

every story got two sides.. besides ain't you tired of seeing the same old shit get rehashed over n over again..?
:shrug2:

it'd be a fun take on his story

I remember texas chainsaw massacre did something similar with Leatherface. (Not the one that shows him as a teen) i never even finished that shit but the one where the chick inherits the house n he lets her live

every story got two sides.. besides ain't you tired of seeing the same old shit get rehashed over n over again..?
:shrug2:

it'd be a fun take on his story

I remember texas chainsaw massacre did something similar with Leatherface. (Not the one that shows him as a teen) i never even finished that shit but the one where the chick inherits the house n he lets her live

I get that but Jason isn't redeemable in my eyes. He kills people who comes to his "hood". It would be one thing if he was getting his get back from the people who bullied him and the ones who through neglect let him die. They tried to sort of redeem him in Freddy vs Jason but he is a killer. Even to the ones who tried to help him in that movie when Freddy was in his dream trying to kill him. What does he do? He turns on them.

what if he came back and still thought it was the same group of people?

not to mention he already wont right in the head

This is an interesting take.

I'm personally attached to this take bc I used to work in a residential treatment facility with MR (mentally retarded) male adolescents.

It's fascinating to see the damage that a 15 year old 6'3" 230 lb resident can inflict on a plaster wall or soda machine when he has the cognitive function of a 6 year old and is throwing a temper tantrum.

I'd like to see a movie in the "Friday" continuity explore this. We'll only get invincible monster movie Jason tho.

Last edited:
I hadn’t seen the original in awhile. I’m sitting here washing my clothes and it came on.

I forgot a young Kevin Bacon was in this movie!!

Didn't he kill the girl who killed his mother at the end of the first movie?

i thought he killed her at the end also but he didn’t.

he pulled her out of the 🛶 but the police got her and took her to the hospital. They thought she just fell out the boat because they didn’t see him grabbing her.

She was the only survivor of the first film and appeared in the beginning of the 2nd film.

Man fuck what that dude thought...they turned him into a icon figure. He should be happy because if they kept it the way it was, nigs would of done forgot about his movie in the first place.

Back