Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/27

The Roman Reigns-Cody Rhodes faceoff that aired on WWE Friday Night Smackdown has received a lot of raves and attention.

PWInsider.com was able to confirm the following behind the scenes details on the segment:

-The scene was shot earlier in the week at Georgia Tech's Bobby Dodd Stadium.

-Jeremy Borash, who holds the title of Senior Director of Content and Development in WWE NXT, was on hand producing the segment. We are told that Borash has very much become Paul Levesque's doyen for on location segments like this.

-PWInsider.com is also told that WWE's Director of Character Development Rob Fee was also on the scene for the segment as he and Borash have been collaborating on projects and segments like this of late.

The Roman Reigns-Cody Rhodes faceoff that aired on WWE Friday Night Smackdown has received a lot of raves and attention.

PWInsider.com was able to confirm the following behind the scenes details on the segment:

-The scene was shot earlier in the week at Georgia Tech's Bobby Dodd Stadium.

-Jeremy Borash, who holds the title of Senior Director of Content and Development in WWE NXT, was on hand producing the segment. We are told that Borash has very much become Paul Levesque's doyen for on location segments like this.

-PWInsider.com is also told that WWE's Director of Character Development Rob Fee was also on the scene for the segment as he and Borash have been collaborating on projects and segments like this of late.
As a follow-up to what PWInsider.com reported earlier today about the Roman Reigns-Cody Rhodes scene that was shot in Georgia for last night's edition of Friday Night Smackdown, we can confirm another major WWE creative force was involved in the segment.

While Roman Reigns made reference to losing his "wise man" at the hands of The Bloodline, Paul Heyman was not actually too far away.

PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources that Heyman was intricately involved in the segment and personally directed the talent for the scene.

Obviously, Heyman is heavily involved in all of Roman Reigns' creative and this segment was no exception.

I been begging for a multi man ladder match for a minute now whether it was on NXT or the main roster. last one was the womens NA one on NXT n the men aint had one in a while

this would of been the perfect opener for the ppv too

im not mad at them giving it away on SD but still

I been begging for a multi man ladder match for a minute now whether it was on NXT or the main roster. last one was the womens NA one on NXT n the men aint had one in a while

this would of been the perfect opener for the ppv too

im not mad at them giving it away on SD but still

If that match main events smackdown, I think a title change happens

If that match main events smackdown, I think a title change happens

the fact that its triple threat ladder match is enough to make me believe we getting a title change cause no way the BL would look weak with no pinfalls involved

Back