Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Seeing Rolljns talk all that shield shit made me think about how crazy all this shit w/ the Bloodline would of been if Moxley would of never left.

Would of been crazy seeing him clash with this Reigns. Probably would of been one of if not his biggest rival during this run
Word on streets he might come back

Smackdown Producers

- Chamber Qualifier: Kevin Owens vs. Dominik Mysterio: Jason Jordan

- Chamber Qualifier: Tiffany Stratton vs. Zelina: Petey Williams

- AOP squash: Abyss

- Chamber Qualifier: Miz vs. Logan Paul: Shane Helms

- Chamber Qualifier: Naomi vs. Alba Fyre: TJ Wilson

- Bloodline segment: Michael Hayes

WWE Speed Producers:

- Cameron Grimes vs. Odyssey Jones: Nick Aldis

- Dragon Lee vs. Cedric Alexander: Nick Aldis

That nigga is borderline never comin back
emphasis on borderline cause we know you cant say never in the wrestling business
But he's shown no indication that he has interest in coming back

I feel like he will. Not anytime soon but b4 he wrap up his career. Especially now that Vince is gone.

That nigga is borderline never comin back
emphasis on borderline cause we know you cant say never in the wrestling business
But he's shown no indication that he has interest in coming back

Mox is in a good situation wit AEW. He ain't giving up the freedom he has wit them. Maybe when he's more older and near the end of his career...possibly. Get one last Shield run b4 hanging it up

]
Word on streets he might come back
What? Streets a myth in my Troy Ave voice lol

Nor does he need WWE in the slightest. He has been booked 100x better then his entire WWE run in such a short time, and thats including his NJPW run. Plus he is one of their top talent leaders behind the scenes thats keeping talenr relations together, he pretty much groomed to be their Jericho like when AEW started. Mox aint leaving anytime soon and he makes this point in most interviews. I wouldnt expect Mox back for 5-10 years or until his final part time run.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Back