Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

They really could because NXT isn't lacking when it comes to the women. They just need to elevate one of the background players into that spot. Hopefully it's Kiana. I do know Tiff had stated last year she didn't wanna come up yet but a lot can change in a year

They really could because NXT isn't lacking when it comes to the women. They just need to elevate one of the background players into that spot. Hopefully it's Kiana. I do know Tiff had stated last year she didn't wanna come up yet but a lot can change in a year

Well she sho as shyt proved she can handle it. Cuz her feud wit Becky and that street fight match they had solidified it wit me.And she worked that RR like it was a piece of cake. She's ready ready.

They gotta finish her NXT story line, she just disappeared from Fallon

They gotta finish her NXT story line, she just disappeared from Fallon

Yea I didn't like how they just wrote her off after making her be fallons servant. Theres still a lot they could do with that story so hopefully it continues and then she goes up

Yea I didn't like how they just wrote her off after making her be fallons servant. Theres still a lot they could do with that story so hopefully it continues and then she goes up

Meh...I was expecting a tag team. Like TS and Fallon lowkey start becoming cool and team up. But they don’t really have NXT women's tag team division. Plus the Kubuki Warriors got the straps. So I'm good wit them moving on from the TS/Fallon storyline.

To be honest they don’t really have to wrap up that storyline. It would be dope to see them expand on it but if not so be it cause pinning Tiffany establishes Fallon as a major player going forward for the women’s division. Especially if there’s more call-ups coming

Back