Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Alright now the Theory hate needs to simmer. Lol Buddy a top tier worker and a great talker. He got it all he just needs the creative to bounce back. Theory still part of the future top guys IMO.

Yeah niggas actin like Theory a slouch. The right time will come up for him

Yeah niggas actin like Theory a slouch. The right time will come up for him

I don't think he’s terrible at all. He’s had good matches in the past and I think he has a future ahead of him. I just feel like after you get as big a spot as “I beat Cena at Maina” the machine would be behind him full steam ahead. A win like that to me makes me think he should be one of the dudes threatening to win the next Rumble & he’s FAR from that. He still has a shot at getting there but.. yea.

Theory gonna have to step his shit up in a major way under HHH. Theres a lot of guys who weren't ahead of him under Vince that have now passed him up since Vince is gone.

I aint gone say he not a HHH guy because HHH had him first b4 Vince got his hands on him on main roster but hes far from where he was headed right now. Him and Waller as a team is still money but it needs to pick up but they gotta stop gettin punked at every turn eventually and start getting wins under their belt.

you establish them as a good team > Give them a nice run in the tag division and then do the eventual split which should elevate them both at singles stars if u can get people invested in their split

I would have Rock beat Roman for the head of the family and move away from the tribal chief story. Roman goes away for a while to come back as a face and Rock gets his send off
Rocky may be an A list movie star but at his core he is a purist as far as the biz. He is going out on his back to give his fam that final rub as the modern GOAT.

Yep.

Even before Roman verbally said it…the subtleties in Roman’s and Solo’s interactions have always pointed to Solo being the one to claim the seat after Roman
We might not be watching the same show cause Jey was the one being groomed for that, we already saw the grooming of a new tribal chief. Solo don't need to be saddled with a gimmick that was someone else's, when Roman is done have everyone go their separate ways and end the whole bloodline, tribal chief thing

We might not be watching the same show cause Jey was the one being groomed for that, we already saw the grooming of a new tribal chief. Solo don't need to be saddled with a gimmick that was someone else's, when Roman is done have everyone go their separate ways and end the whole bloodline, tribal chief thing
Jey wasnt being groomed for shit

He was being gaslit into being a loyal soldier. He was never treated with the same amount of respect by Roman that Solo has and is.

So you right…we not watching the same show.

Jey wasnt being groomed for shit

He was being gaslit into being a loyal soldier. He was never treated with the same amount of respect by Roman that Solo has and is.

So you right…we not watching the same show.
Roman not giving Solo that moniker, he's lying to keep Solo close. Roman really afraid of Solo so what's the way to keep him aligned with you and keep him from beating your ass, you tell him that he got next

Lmao yeah if Roman / Rock goes down at EC its gonna end up being an exercise in learning patience and practicing discipline
shit aint hard to stay away from social media if you really wanna avoid certain shit
and realistically ima assume if you're a fan you're gonna stream that shit as soon as you possibly can lol
The worse part will be everybody being on here at different times to watch it. A match like that you'd want to experience live.

Roman not giving Solo that moniker, he's lying to keep Solo close. Roman really afraid of Solo so what's the way to keep him aligned with you and keep him from beating your ass, you tell him that he got next

Roman didn't even choose Solo to run with them. The ELDERS sent Solo and I think that the story they telling is that he will be the only one who managed to stay the course through this whole shit. Jey cracked and fell out with them, Jimmy betrayed Jey thinking he'd have next and now he just a goofball and Roman is slowly cracking too all while Solo just sitting back, quietly watching all that shit hes really the only one whos keeping his cool no matter what get thrown at them.

Theory beat Cena at Wrestlemania and ain’t been shit since. Waste of a Cena match cuz I’ve never thought he was worth the hype anyways.

Cena half assed that match shit aint Theory's fault. Ironically he's been pretty good in-ring wise all year long. But yeah somethin is clearly missin and where he is on the card reflects that. At least he isnt taking up space like he was previously. They still got time to figure him out.

Nah, y'all been wrong a lot and not paying attention. From the Jey being groomed to take over to Jimmy being jealous to Roman now playing Solo

WWE Smackdown Producers:

- Bloodline attacking Cameron Grimes and promo: Michael Hayes

- LWO vs. Angel Garza vs. Humberto Carrillo: Shawn Daivari

- Bianca Belair vs. Bayley: Petey Williams

- Bobby Lashley, Street Profits and Paul Ellering promo: Jason Jordan

- Carmelo Hayes vs. Austin Theory: Jason Jordan

- Randy Orton, LA Knight & AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa: Michael Hayes

Dark Matches:

- Cedric Alexander vs. Gable Steveson: Nick Aldis

- Jey Uso vs. Damian Priest: Jason Jordan

Back