Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Producers for Smackdown and more

- Grayson Waller Effect: Jamie Noble

- LA Knight vs. Austin Theory: Jamie Noble

- Miz Backstage, Damage CTRL promo: Jason Jordan

- Bianca Belair & Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley & IYO SKY: Kenny Dykstra and Molly Holly

- Street Profits vs. OC: Jason Jordan

- Paul Heyman interview: Michael Hayes

- Edge vs. Sheamus: Michael Hayes.

Dark Matches

- Cameron Grimes vs. Oddysey Jones: Adam Pearce

- Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Drew McIntyre vs. Imperium: Jason Jordan.

Cody Rhodes will be at tonight's Smackdown taping.

PWInsider.com is told that Braun Strowman is also going to be there tonight, but that doesn't mean he will be appearing on camera.

One would think many of the original creative plans for tonight will have changed following the passing of Windham Rotunda.

Yeah I won't be watchin. Too much for me. I got a cookout anyway so that'll occupy my time

Yeah easy pass for me too. See you guys for the Wembley show
Yeah I won't be watchin. Too much for me. I got a cookout anyway so that'll occupy my time

Yeah I can't do this one. I was in shock when I read that Bray had died. Then losing Terry Funk the day before it has been a very wild week in WWE along with rumors that Seth might be dropping the World Title soon due to back issues and his situation maybe a forced retirement/Randy Orton situation.

I'm going to be at work tonight. But I'm not even gonna try to watch this one. I'll catch clips later.

Don’t think I’m gonna watch live since I have plans but I’ll watch. WWE is gonna do right by Bray tonight

Back