Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Jimmy broke Jey free because he wanted Jey up under him instead of Roman
Their whole thing is being inseparable. Roman gaslight and abused Jey into being a lapdog lmao.

He admitted it when he said Jey shouldn't be right hand man right before Jey kicked Roman
That's not how that went. Jimmy had a problem with the right hand man thing as a whole. Jey accused Jimmy of doubting him, not being jealous.

That was because he knew Roman would manipulate and abuse his brother. Like homie said…the only reason Jimmy even fell in line was to protect Jey and vice versa
He said it was true, jimmy thinks he should have been right hand man and he's also manipulating Jey. Now he sees Jey becoming bigger without him and he's about to put a stop to it.

Bloodline civil war still going on and that weakens them for outsiders like Hurt Business 2.0 to come and finish them off for good and become the dominant Friday faction

If they feud it will literally make this whole break away from the Bloodline all for nothing. Like, Jimmy even turned on Sami who was his boy cos he thought Sami was trying to replace him as the one next to Jey. Only time he's ever exhibited jealousy. Doing everything for Jey just to turn on him in the end? Russo booking.

And besides Jey has outgrown the tag team, no need to force that on him anymore. Jimmy got Sami for Roman, Jimmy was still cool with him until Sami hit Roman with the chair.

Jey hasn't outgrown anything lmao. He's a competent enough singles wrestler but he's a tag team wrestler through and through. His best matches are always gonna be the tag ones.

Jimmy was cool with Sami until Jey and Sami got close. Exactly the reason he didn't hesitate to superkick him, when Sami hit Roman with the chair it was a betrayal but it was less Sami betraying Roman and more of it being Jey who felt betrayed by Sami (it's why he was the focal point of that whole segment and the weeks after)... and Jimmy kicked him because like it's been said before, he does EVERYTHING for his brother.

Having Jimmy turn on Jey to stay with Reigns absolutely will keep the stiry going

Which is what you say you dont want lmao

Like I said you not paying attention.

Main Event Jey is the most over he's ever been, this the same as Montez being held back by Dawkins, Jimmy holding back Jey's single run. The Uso's have done all they can do for the time being, Jey need to go on his own run.

I really don't know why y'all want to keep teams together when clearly it's time for one to fly on their own. Where would Bret and HBK be if y'all was running things.

Having Jimmy turn on Jey to stay with Reigns absolutely will keep the stiry going

Which is what you say you dont want lmao

Like I said you not paying attention.
He's not going back to Reigns, it could be an all out fight for tribal chief, weakening the family for someone to take them down.

Super skippable Smackdown tonight
Jey is over over
LA Knight is undeniable
My guy Waller getting put in big segments
More teases of The Rock
And absolutely No reason to have the women’s tag champs taking Ls to Charlotte
That’s all I got

Main Event Jey is the most over he's ever been, this the same as Montez being held back by Dawkins, Jimmy holding back Jey's single run. The Uso's have done all they can do for the time being, Jey need to go on his own run.

I really don't know why y'all want to keep teams together when clearly it's time for one to fly on their own. Where would Bret and HBK be if y'all was running things.
The Street Profits is a clear Shawn / Marty situation, the Usos are not. Not even remotely the same.
Why split up one of the WWE's premier tag teams? make that make sense. Jey is good as a singles wrestler, not great. Jimmy is not a worthwhile singles competitor whatsoever. Keep them where they work best, which is the tag division lmao. Breaking up tag teams for no reason is such a Vince thing to do.

The Street Profits is a clear Shawn / Marty situation, the Usos are not. Not even remotely the same.
Why split up one of the WWE's premier tag teams? make that make sense. Jey is good as a singles wrestler, not great. Jimmy is not a worthwhile singles competitor whatsoever. Keep them where they work best, which is the tag division lmao. Breaking up tag teams for no reason is such a Vince thing to do.
Cause it's time, why hold one back who's clearly ready for the next stage.

These dudes been a team for over a decade, it's time. There is nothing else for Jey to do as a tag team, let him find single success.

Back