Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

I'm out camping, only caught the first segment. Will have to see Jeys revenge later.

The theory shit is simple though. Just put him back with the Way. The rebellious son angle is right there for him and will give him someone to play off.

*checks to see if my opinion aligns with any wrestling youtuber's*

I think I'm in the clear guys.

3 matches in 2 hours? That opening segment was 40 minutes itself. If you ain't in the Bloodline story WWE don't care what you doing. Vince was in the kitchen

- There were some significant time issues on Smackdown as the Bloodline segment went over on time. Several matches and entrances had to be adjusted on the fly.

- LA Knight not being on the show had nothing to do with the timing issues for Smackdown, as he was only planned for a dark segment the whole time. They had planned ahead of the show to release the segment on digital platforms

*Checking wrestling YouTube to make sure no one shares this opinion*

Okay, whew I can say this.

Wow@the most over person in the company not getting airtime at the Garden. Vince cooking one up

If Drake can have ghostwriters than so should Shenco.

#LetShencoCook
Nah you can’t be the smartest wrestling guy in the room when you sharing bars like you got the bottom bunk in a 2 man cell.

This Nigga came back tellin us more shit we already kno. I rather he go back to gettin them JD writtens. It’s Saturday evening brother Shenco go enjoy collision and fire up a virgin Strawberry Daiquiri bro you batting like 0-39

- There were some significant time issues on Smackdown as the Bloodline segment went over on time. Several matches and entrances had to be adjusted on the fly.

- LA Knight not being on the show had nothing to do with the timing issues for Smackdown, as he was only planned for a dark segment the whole time. They had planned ahead of the show to release the segment on digital platforms

that sucks for the smackdown talent
raw could definitely use these long ass bloodline segments to kill time

They should consider for Raw to he more storyline driven due to the extra time they have

SD should be the “wrestling show”

Majority matches with two hrs to work woth

All the work rate wrestling guys from Smackdown were drafted to Raw. Even with the underutilized talent on SD the rosters aren’t balanced. Raw became the wrestling show.

Yeah but Raw needed it tho. SD still good regardless of the draft. But Raw needed them workhorse talent...badly. B/c we and A LOT of people was complaining about how bad Raw would be most Mondays. And them 3hrs be rough

The 7/7 Friday Night Smackdown on FOX brought in 2,561,000 overnight viewers, up from last week's 2,510,000 overnight viewers according to WrestleNomics.com.

They did a 0.76 in the 18-49 demo, up from last week's 0.69

It should also be noted that the 8:15 to 8:30 quarter hour, which featured The Bloodline segment, brought in 3,070,000 viewers.

The 7/7 Friday Night Smackdown on FOX brought in 2,561,000 overnight viewers, up from last week's 2,510,000 overnight viewers according to WrestleNomics.com.

They did a 0.76 in the 18-49 demo, up from last week's 0.69

It should also be noted that the 8:15 to 8:30 quarter hour, which featured The Bloodline segment, brought in 3,070,000 viewers.

romanreigns2022entrance-roman-reigns.gif

The Needle Mover

Back