Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

They haven't done anything with Theory since he beat Cena. He probably about to lose his belt and go back to NXT

Dude is wack man
What else can they do?

He beat Edge
He Beat Seth & Bobby
He Beat Cena
He Beat Johnny G
He won MITB
He Beat Finn

This dude just aint it. He had that stretch where he was feuding with KO where they turned him savage and that was working. Then they pulled back and he reverted back to what he was minus the selfie stuff. Crowd dont care for him. Grayson Waller is taking his spot as the smug nigga. He need a whole rehab session.

Sheamus not the guy to beat Theory, y'all would just complain about another boring Sheamus title reign.

Nah Sheamus was inexplicably cooled off when he was arguably at the hottest point he ever been in the company. Rather put it on Sheamus and we get guaranteed banger matches than wasting more time on Theory.

If not Sheamus than it undoubtedly needs to be LA Knight to take the belt.

Nah Sheamus was inexplicably cooled off when he was arguably at the hottest point he ever been in the company. Rather put it on Sheamus and we get guaranteed banger matches than wasting more time on Theory.

If not Sheamus than it undoubtedly needs to be LA Knight to take the belt.
I still think Solo needs it

Dude is wack man
What else can they do?

He beat Edge
He Beat Seth & Bobby
He Beat Cena
He Beat Johnny G
He won MITB
He Beat Finn

This dude just aint it. He had that stretch where he was feuding with KO where they turned him savage and that was working. Then they pulled back and he reverted back to what he was minus the selfie stuff. Crowd dont care for him. Grayson Waller is taking his spot as the smug nigga. He need a whole rehab session.
Nah i think dude is it but hasn't had time on the mic or in the ring since Mania to show it. He a smug heel that generated a lot of heat pre-Cena

Nah i think dude is it but hasn't had time on the mic or in the ring since Mania to show it. He a smug heel that generated a lot of heat pre-Cena

Another issue is some of the best guys got drafted to Raw so who he gon feud with for real? You can see Triple H dont care for him

I still think Solo needs it
Solo does not need the U.S. Title he's fine where he's at in the Bloodline story. L.A. Knight definitely can benefit from beating Austin Theory. Like some have said already he needs to be back down in NXT. If he couldn't get hot after a WM win against Cena there is a BIG problem. If creative can't figure out what do with Austin Theory he's gone end up having a career like Baron Corbin.

So much for that.

Can't get the shit to stream.. fox now doesn't do local any more 🤕

Back