Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

The most savage ending to MITB should be the Uso's holding Solo down and make him watch Roman get cashed in on....

I swear this the most invested I’ve been in a storyline since… fuck I dunno the Nexus? Summer of Punk? Probably Summer of Punk it’s been that long.

I've never been this invested.

I don't even remember the details or the chronological order of some if the"classics,"

I can talk about this shit like a hot series I just started streaming.

The Sami Zayn episodes were the climax, but the season finale really building up to be a banger

Bobby Lashley, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Omos have all been spotted in New York City ahead of tonight's Smackdown taping.

For those who have asked, Beth Phoenix is not backstage at Smackdown alongside Edge.

We are told don't expect WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez in the ring live tonight.

WWE's return to Madison Square Garden is so sold out that talents and staff have specifically been told not to ask about comp tickets for friends and family. The company was looking to see if they could open seats as they finalize production but it was easily the hottest selling MSG ticket in some time.

Back