Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Whats really been dooe about all this is the family dynamic stuff with Joshua (Jey) being over shadowed by Johnathan(Jimmy) and Joe(Roman) is real life

Im from Mobile, Al which is basically up the street from Pcola and we are all around the same age. I remember hearing about them boys as far as athletics Joe and Jonathan always got the light even tho Josh was a dog too

This storyline is amazing

Whats really been dooe about all this is the family dynamic stuff with Joshua (Jey) being over shadowed by Johnathan(Jimmy) and Joe(Roman) is real life

Im from Mobile, Al which is basically up the street from Pcola and we are all around the same age. I remember hearing about them boys as far as athletics Joe and Jonathan always got the light even tho Josh was a dog too

This storyline is amazing
I heard all of them were nice in football. My hometown about 1.5 hours from Pensacola

Storyline wise it trips me out that The Uce's from Pensacola but talk in a Cali accent lol. Probably b/c his pops and his brothers/cousins used to be in L.A. or Bay areas

Last edited:
I heard all of them were nice in football. My hometown about 1.5 hours from Pensacola

Storyline wise it trips me out that The Uce's from Pensacola but talk in a Cali accent lol. Probably b/c his pops and his brothers/cousins used to be in L.A. or Bay areas
Yeah bro them guys were dogs

Only reason the twins didnt make it in college was because of grades.

Roman kinda vouched for them to go to GaTech with him but the Usos didnt give af about books lol

Then they went to West Alabama and flunked out there too lol

But yeah…look them up

All three were DOGS

John and Josh went to Escambia High all 4 years. Roman went to Pensacola Catholic then transferred to Escambia High to play one year with his cousins if i recall correctly

Thats why all them love black women

Its who they grew up around

Last edited:
Everybody should enjoy this glorious day. Jey and Jimmy finally stopped being some hoes and instead of getting in line, they lined that mfa up last night.

Roman kinda vouched for them to go to GaTech with him but the Usos didnt give af about books lol

But yeah…look them up

All three were DOGS

John and Josh went to Escambia High all 4 years. Roman went to Pensacola Catholic then transferred to Escambia High to play one year with his cousins if i recall correctly

I was today's years old to find out that Jimmy is the older twin. I always thought Jey was because it looked like he was the leader in the tag team, but at the same time. I understand why it looked like that because as a fellow younger/youngest sibling; we tend to move and be protective like we are the older/oldest sibling lol

But yeah…look them up

All three were DOGS

Yeah I read Roman was a top prospect in GaTech until leukemia ended his football career

Back