Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

WORD to all these faceless, boring wrestlers with no character/charisma, I.E. Tegan Nox, Emma, and especially The Mid Brothers. Not even the smarks on the internet care about those two ugly jobbers.

And Triple Nose needs to worry about getting his darling Gargano over with the mainstream audience and not just Twitter losers before making him the star of the show. He learnt that lesson real quick!
DIY vs Sami & KO will get them over undoubtedly

Just seen this on SquaredCircle, this is the way:

"I feel like they should just completely rip off Sean O'Haire's WWE gimmick for Kross. It would work for him still as this evil manipulator who in a preachy way gets people to indulge in the worst parts of themselves and their temptations but also allow him to be much more grounded in reality than whatever it is they're doing with him at the moment which doesn't seem to be working.

O'Haire's gimmick and how it seemed like he was some self-help guru made it much more sinister too and it was so brief and underutilised it would feel fresh for someone to use it today."

Kross just a big ass jobber

Wit a bad bitch
images

Dude who I'm following on Twitter has pretty much nailed everything that was gonna happen tonight. Even the Grimes/Corbin meeting

Back