Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Smackdown Producers:

- Usos, KO and Owens promo, round 1 draft: Jason Jordan

- Butch vs. LA Knight: Michael Hayes

- Draft round 2, LWO vs. Street Profits vs. Braun Strowman & Ricochet: Adam Pearce

- Draft round 3, Zelina vs. Sonya Deville: TJ Wilson

- Draft round 4, backstage segments: Shawn Daivari

- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. The Usos: Jason Jordan

Backstage News

- Michael Hayes didn't produce Bloodline related segments, which is a rarity on nights he works.

- There were several additional draft reactions filmed from NXT.

- Shotzi vs. Lacey Evans' dark match was produced by Lacey Evans

- Matt Riddle vs. Solo Sikoa dark match was produced by Jason Jordan

- Raquel Rodriguez vs. Rhea Ripley dark match was produced by Jason Jordan.

- By the time of the show, most of the talent knew where they were headed in the draft, at least based on those we spoke to.

- There are plans for draft cameos on Monday as well.

- Those we spoke to on Saturday were puzzled by some of the "free agents," including Omos, who had been booked against Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins.

- AJ Styles was around all day backstage and was not hidden for his return.

yea they let talent produce and do other roles from time to time just to test them in those positions

We doing another title swap with Rhea and Bianca? Because next week you got two Smackdown superstars fighting for the Raw women's championship...unless you have Iyo win(laughable given the way Bianca's been booked) and go back to Raw, which will be...*sigh*

Hopefully not. They can easily rename the titles..we have a wwe and WHC.. they can have a women’s wwe and women’s world..but as for the colors, change em..but then might as well swap? idk

No ring skills, no charisma, peg leg, pity champion. Son I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw her win a match with a vertical suplex. A VERTICAL SUPLEX. Lmao. A joke
Lol I didnt even see that suplex spot but I dont expect her to get renewed when her contract is up so its a waste if time. Hopefully they just using her to put over some of the other girls on tv matches and leave it at that. Tho i dont think anybody benefits from beating Indi Hartwell

Last edited:
Hopefully not. They can easily rename the titles..we have a wwe and WHC.. they can have a women’s wwe and women’s world..but as for the colors, change em..but then might as well swap? idk

Or...swap titles. Charlotte and Becky did it. Don't see why they can't do it again

Only time i cared for indi was when she teamed w/ Candice. They worked well together and even had they own lil routines during matches. Hopefully they stick them back together for more bodies in that tag div. Shit will be on the up and up if RAW manages to get Kayden and Karter to counter SD getting Alba and Isla.

Last edited:
im thinking we might get a new womens title instead of the swap too. they know how bad that shit came across last year. hopefully they dont do it again

Back