Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

lmao @ Cody ass watching from the back

would of been wild if the camera zoomed out to show Reigns standing behind him and then he turned around only to get his head put through the tv.. now that would of been some dope attitude era style booking right there

lol y’all can’t let bloodline take the L for one night

@already home_17 only 2 more weeks left of this
e1f1255a18520d2df34c23ef9e2f5f4f.jpg

I feel sorry for Jey but he chose this life. He should have fought instead of falling in line years ago. Him and Jimmy never needed Roman's punk ass

WWE production team the best in the business.

1. They gotta pull old archive footage of Kevin and Sami from ROH

2. They gotta pull archive footage of Sami WTF the USO in NXT

They gotta make this as big as possible. I almost say this tag match should headline one of the nights

WWE production team the best in the business.

1. They gotta pull old archive footage of Kevin and Sami from ROH

2. They gotta pull archive footage of Sami WTF the USO in NXT

They gotta make this as big as possible. I almost say this tag match should headline one of the nights
#1 not happening considering who owns ROH

Somebody earlier in this thread alluded to this and given the Stone Cold / LA knight rumor I can see LA Knight actually in a surprise match / segment with a returning Big E
It would be a great suprise to see Big E back in the ring. He was supposed to get more updates about how he's healing very soon. Hopefully he gets good news and can come back

They'll probably save him for the Raw after Mania

It would be a great suprise to see Big E back in the ring. He was supposed to get more updates about how he's healing very soon. Hopefully he gets good news and can come back

They'll probably save him for the Raw after Mania

I don’t remember who in the thread mentioned it but they said there might have been a plan for a New Day reunion at Mania til Kofi got hurt.

Now that they have to pivot it had me thinkin bout the fact LA Knight has had this weird back and forth with Kofi & Xavier. If they can’t get Stone Cold (which they probably won’t) there’s reason to have Big E and Knight to have a face off. Groundwork was laid whether intentionally or unintentionally

I don’t remember who in the thread mentioned it but they said there might have been a plan for a New Day reunion at Mania til Kofi got hurt.

Now that they have to pivot it had me thinkin bout the fact LA Knight has had this weird back and forth with Kofi & Xavier. If they can’t get Stone Cold (which they probably won’t) there’s reason to have Big E and Knight to have a face off. Groundwork was laid whether intentionally or unintentionally

I don't remember but did Kofi face LA b4 his injury? And if so...who won?

Back