Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Whoever produced this promo is a genius.

Imo...this kept Roman lookin strong while making Cody look like the underdog. Er'go...continues making him even more of the babyface, and Roman more of the heel.

That Dusty impersonation...*chef's kiss*. It furthers drives that knife deep w/n Cody that Dusty's students were more like his kids...than his actual son. Cold blooded mayne. Now...where they go from here?

I think one...MAYBE two more interactions b/t those 2 is needed b4 going into WM. If it's one...you do it closer to the heels of WM. The send off show of course. Reignite that feud just in case things cooled down b/t last nite and the weekend of WM. But you that shyt simmer.

No BL vs Cody brawls

No Sami & Cody impromptu tag match against Jimmy & Solo

I say IF you do the Cody vs BL type of brawl...then that should be the go home show heading to WM. Just spit ballin. Either way...they still got my full trust and support of how they've been handling this.

Imo...this kept Roman lookin strong while making Cody look like the underdog. Er'go...continues making him even more of the babyface, and Roman more of the heel.

That Dusty impersonation...*chef's kiss*. It furthers drives that knife deep w/n Cody that Dusty's students were more like his kids...than his actual son. Cold blooded mayne. Now...where they go from here?

I think one...MAYBE two more interactions b/t those 2 is needed b4 going into WM. If it's one...you do it closer to the heels of WM. The send off show of course. Reignite that feud just in case things cooled down b/t last nite and the weekend of WM. But you that shyt simmer.

No BL vs Cody brawls

No Sami & Cody impromptu tag match against Jimmy & Solo

I say IF you do the Cody vs BL type of brawl...then that should be the go home show heading to WM. Just spit ballin. Either way...they still got my full trust and support of how they've been handling this.

IMO the pre match pull apart brawls and mixed tag matches were a staple of VKM booking. It was disgusting

HHH even going back to the black and gold NXT booking has always had a knack for knowing when to use what and at what frequency. One thing I really enjoy about HHH is because he is such an historian of the biz...its really reflected in his booking storytelling wise. everything about HHH's booking is old school territory style...and its fucking working.

4-C98-E378-A958-456-E-B0-FC-4013-A200-E779.jpg

Last edited:
IMO the pre match pull apart brawls and mixed tag matches were a staple of VKM booking. It was disgusting

HHH even going back to the black and gold NXT booking has always had a knack for knowing when to use what and at what frequency. One thing I really enjoy about HHH is because he is such an historian of the biz...its really reflected in his booking storytelling wise. everything about HHH's booking is old school territory style...and its fucking working.

And this is why this shyt been working. Imo...pull apart brawls seem to work when it's a feud that has REAL heat & hatred to it, leading up to a major ppv.

Ima need for that mania go home show to end with a close up shot of Codys face while he holding his ribs after eating a spear from Reigns.

Until then keep shit cordial, keep them apart, do whatever.. but yea I want the Chief to strike first

Man Roman's promo was fucking flawless....from the Dusty impersonation to just the one liners..

my dude pointed to one of the belts and said "have you ever won this one...."
dude ended with..whatever your dad didnt teach you.......i will!!

cot damn my boy had barsss!

Back